• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clash of Clans from Supercell (Apple Game)

Kodis

~|Profi|~
Premium User
Reaction score
clash_of_clans_1440_727_c1.jpg

clash_hero.png

Do you guys know this game?
Clash of Clans is a really nice strategy game to play when you are bored or just want to have some fun with your iPhone or iPad.

Supercell

Here you can see the features what the games brings with it and I would like to know if somebody of you guys know this game/play this game

shield.png
Build and defend your village
sword.png
Dominate the Realm
map.png
Battle with thousands of players across the world!

Last edited:
Yh im level 57 or suttin ;) 1800 trophies. Problem is since im way out of my league when i get raided i lose shit loads since everyone has pekkas n lvl 3 drags..

or level 53 ;d

Last edited:
haha that's true,I'm currently level 67 and got 1391 Trophies and builded my village to farm and not protect trophies
I'm building up a new Clan and probably I will find some guys from otland to join it :D (gonna update a pic of my village soon)

Village:
5dqpeo.jpg

Last Attack:
5o8h9v.jpg

Last edited:
43 mins and i can build drags.. My clan im in is decent been in it from the start of it! Zombie force :) is its name and our feeder is zombie feeder. Our main clan has about 19k trophies atm since we are farming now.. I did actually get kicked from this clan for being inactive when i was away xD but i found our feeder - joined it and the coleader saw me n bumped me back up.

Ive cut down my trophies to farm but damn ppl keep farming on me and its taking ages to get down to 1500 lol they keep sending 1 troop and i win like 20 trophies or w,e.. Lol although i think my defence is pretty solid.. Waiting to buy teslas after my drags are done

This is my setup atm
77EB0096-0539-44EA-AD78-EAB4953626CE-7646-000009D24FB0DCBF.jpg

And here is the damn farmers bumping my trophies back up ;<
25723DB7-AC6F-4C68-A562-765BD39E72D3-7646-000009D25C3BCD43.jpg

6FC738EB-38CC-4096-9E08-424DE4C283EF-7646-000009D257B7A3FD.jpg

43C04260-796A-494E-8D30-4A5FAF9CBA52-7646-000009D25FF0AEE3.jpg

EC2277BF-D19F-4983-9A4C-56593FF390D5-7646-000009D267D6C921.jpg

Although i have lost a few recently..
92BD924B-89D1-4907-87B7-9FA87C06196C-7646-000009D26F6FFCE0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

CAN BUILD DRAGGIES :>

bahaha the last pic,6 pekkas what a pro for 43kx97k :D,as you see on my screen I have got 5/5 builder,not farmin or anything so I just wait till my gold mines are done to get another canon level 10 :D:D

edit: 4h left for archers level 5

I know lol but it's the league im in with my trophies.. Shooting way above my level atm xD but i cant save my gold atm :/ so cant build teslas.. Hopefully i can drop to 1500 today and maybe lower to help build my gold supply back up. I am upgrading 2 more gold collectors to lvl 11.. Already have1 there but its just so hard to save it because once i have over 500k i get people with lvl 3 drags, golems etc.

Hhaa I just got level 2 dragons yet,going for level 3 after my archers been updated to 5 :D:D and yea you should go 1500- trophies else its just a pain to get matched with level 3 dragons or pekkas haha

Played it on my gfs phone, wanted to know if I can get a iphone simulator on the interwebs so I can play from a PC

1900 trophies - stuggling to fuck as everyone has xbows and infernal towers now D:

My clan is going back to farming soon so that's good.

Others should try this. It's one of the best free games imo.

I'm pretty much disappointed about this new update,it just suck

I'm pretty much disappointed about this new update,it just suck

haha why? XD It was mainly to fix some bugs afaik but they just tweaked some things. Lowered costs of some upgrades and allows clans to see how many people are donating compared to what they get. (useful).

I dislike that the main content they seem to add are for those top levels and nothing for the medium/lower levels. But these new infernal towers are insane D:

I still think they need to have a "storage" box to place everything in when redesigning base. But only be able to save it if everything is placed.

well,they just fixxed the hack to be online forever,means no disconnecting and you cannot get atked,its pretty annoying because after a certain of time you get kicked till somebody atked you (no more farming) if you really want to farm it is just not possible now and this results people MUST buy rubys to get better,thats the main reason i dislike this update,everything else is fine

well,they just fixxed the hack to be online forever,means no disconnecting and you cannot get atked,its pretty annoying because after a certain of time you get kicked till somebody atked you (no more farming) if you really want to farm it is just not possible now and this results people MUST buy rubys to get better,thats the main reason i dislike this update,everything else is fine

hack :eek: :S !?!?!

And i know after a while you get "you disconnected" then it says "sorry please wait while you are being attacked".

Meh - you can farm without that?! at about 1100 trophies everyone has like 100-300k loot of each and those who raid you well.. they give you trophies lol

hack :eek: :S !?!?!

And i know after a while you get "you disconnected" then it says "sorry please wait while you are being attacked".

Meh - you can farm without that?! at about 1100 trophies everyone has like 100-300k loot of each and those who raid you well.. they give you trophies lol

got a hack which stays online forever even tho u are sleeping or something else,but they just added that u cant be longer than xx hours in a row else you get kicked and must wait till somebody attacks u,i got an auto enemy searcher :D

Oh right. I just do tings the old fashion way xD

well pretty hard to farm these days people attacking u with level 3 pekkas,4 dragons,5 golems etc,its just annoying haha,so its quite cool to stay online for hours ;D

Back