• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Clash of Clans from Supercell (Apple Game)

well pretty hard to farm these days people attacking u with level 3 pekkas,4 dragons,5 golems etc,its just annoying haha,so its quite cool to stay online for hours ;D

Funny thing is.. I win defends when they use pekkas and drgs but lose when they use 200 lvl 6 archers. I dont even... :|

hhaa my town hall is out of the base to prevent losing too much gold:) rather 4-10 trophies than 150-200k gold/elex

hhaa my town hall is out of the base to prevent losing too much gold:) rather 4-10 trophies than 150-200k gold/elex

I seem to never lose more than 100k. And that is rare.. I guess my setup is pretty decent, unless i'm spammed with lvl 6 archers ofc. BUT once i upgrade my mortars they will shred them. The reason why they are getting through is because i only have 2 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 3. I need atleast level 5's :l
Upgrading my air defences atm, got 2 upgrading and 1 wizard tower upgrading aswell as my research building

Im like level 16, my defense are alright I guess xd

Currently at the bottom of silver, started at the bottom of bronze, pretty easy to win trophies

All I need is x5 giants and a ton of goblins and I steal all their gold/elix while my giants are distracting their defenses.. I don't really care for trophies atm xD

Im like level 16, my defense are alright I guess xd

Currently at the bottom of silver, started at the bottom of bronze, pretty easy to win trophies

All I need is x5 giants and a ton of goblins and I steal all their gold/elix while my giants are distracting their defenses.. I don't really care for trophies atm xD

most likly no one cares about trophies except you want to win the price,which is almost impossible with all these guys having xxx rubys

Ruby? They are green?! More likely emeralds xD

Anyway - good tip this works for me in gold 1 and crystal 3.
5 drags, 20 minions, 10 giants works a treat. Place giants around air defences and rush the minions over the air defence. Wait until air defences are gone before placing drags an then place all drags together and enjoy :)
Mostly gets me 2 stars and considering i am level 58 in crystal 3 i am doing pretty well

Damn, I wish the game existed on Android too.. Seems so fun lol :p

Ruby? They are green?! More likely emeralds xD

Anyway - good tip this works for me in gold 1 and crystal 3.
5 drags, 20 minions, 10 giants works a treat. Place giants around air defences and rush the minions over the air defence. Wait until air defences are gone before placing drags an then place all drags together and enjoy :)
Mostly gets me 2 stars and considering i am level 58 in crystal 3 i am doing pretty well

I just looted 450k gold and 350k elex from some guy (currently Gold 1) this loot searcher did a good job,i take 9 giants,9 wallbreakers,1-2 dragons only and archers :) in 1 day I have got level 3 Dragons!

I just looted 450k gold and 350k elex from some guy (currently Gold 1) this loot searcher did a good job,i take 9 giants,9 wallbreakers,1-2 dragons only and archers :) in 1 day I have got level 3 Dragons!

Yh but do remember my level, and my clan leader lvl 94 uses this and takes 300-400k each time.. Just in my league its so hard for me since everyone has their xbows for groud.. But 5 drags just torch the whole base.. Its better when ur clan gives u a level 4 drag or 5.. The one witg fire eyes xD.

One thing i cant get passed is infernal towers.
So since im shooting way above my belt in crystal league i don't attack well defended people and loot little. But my clan is trophy hunting atm, currently 20k cups start farming again on sunday

Yh but do remember my level, and my clan leader lvl 94 uses this and takes 300-400k each time.. Just in my league its so hard for me since everyone has their xbows for groud.. But 5 drags just torch the whole base.. Its better when ur clan gives u a level 4 drag or 5.. The one witg fire eyes xD.

One thing i cant get passed is infernal towers.
So since im shooting way above my belt in crystal league i don't attack well defended people and loot little. But my clan is trophy hunting atm, currently 20k cups start farming again on sunday

I can't beat xbows myself,im level 69 with level 5 troops only,giants still on 4 haha thats why they pretty much destroy me,i just sent out giants wallbreakers to get the air defence,and push all 100+ archers + dragons + rage spell etc most likly 50% and all gold/elex

I can't beat xbows myself,im level 69 with level 5 troops only,giants still on 4 haha thats why they pretty much destroy me,i just sent out giants wallbreakers to get the air defence,and push all 100+ archers + dragons + rage spell etc most likly 50% and all gold/elex

Aint got rage yet, heard it's awesome esp when you use in combination with jump spell on pekkas

Im playing it. ATM level 41.

Its crazy how you get raided all the time...

Then farm. Lower you trophies count, place th outside walls so ppl go for that and put your storages in middle with walls and defence covering. Attacks on townhall gain you shield afaik if they attack a few collectors.. that way u get time and like 1 raid every 6 hours or w,e. thats what im
Doing atm, hanging around silver 1 and gold 3, finding people with 150-340k gold and elixir to raid. I use two drags, 80 archers lv 5, 10 wall breakers and 10 giants. Sometimes use minions

My new Village:

f00kdz.jpg

Guessing you bought some gems :>
Not bad setup, i dont have my clan castle in centre myself , i have a wizard tower in centre with lvl 11 storages around it, then walls then mortars with clan castle on south side. Then walls, then cannons and air defence, then walls then last 2 wizard towers and archer towers with king on my weaker side and then last rows of walls with collectors all outside. Got 1 tesla in the making, gonna buy another when builders free

most gems I got out of bushes etc,but yep I bought some to complete archers lvl 6 :)

Back