• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Class and Title Changer

Qbazzz

Pół człowiek, pół litra
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I managed to create small tool for changing class and/or title in Tibia 7.72.
If few people ask for another versions from 7.6 to 7.92 i will add them.

DOWNLOAD

NEW VERSION!
multitoolbyqbazzz.png

I added ip,port,rsa changer , maybe for someone will be helpful.

If You find bugs please send me PM.

Attachments

• Tibia Class&Title Changer.exe
    1.3 MB · Views: 220 · VirusTotal
  • MultiTool by Qbazzz.exe
    1.3 MB · Views: 184 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly does the class and Ckey do?
On start Class Name of Tibia client(7.6-7.92) is XORed by some array of bytes(CKey). These arrays must equals.
Basic bots are based on finding window by classname, so simple :>
You can try disassemble client and find where they are stored and how this works, i have old tutorial on my site :)
You can delete this xor and create codecave for some tricks or remanage code, maybe changing class on every run :>?

On start Class Name of Tibia client(7.6-7.92) is XORed by some array of bytes(CKey). These arrays must equals.
Basic bots are based on finding window by classname, so simple :>
You can try disassemble client and find where they are stored and how this works, i have old tutorial on my site :)
You can delete this xor and create codecave for some tricks or remanage code, maybe changing class on every run :>?

If I change that on the client in order to prevent bots, do I need to change anything serverside?

this mean i dont need to recompile ot to change rsa of server or what?

Hello there Qbazz! Ive been trying to change the class and title for 7.6 for ages but it seems to be way different than what it is in ur tutorial video on 7,72 client? Idk why i cant get it work man... If its possible to make it work on 7.6 clients would be a blast ty ! (dunno if ur doing this anymore but gotta try) ^^

Back