• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ client crashing when loggin in

kozmo

Solutions
Reaction score
Just few minutes ago I was able to log in just fine.
I tested a script with command to make magic effects, but accidently used a nil value which caused a server crash.
Now I cant log in back to server, I get different client crash with this error:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I am using TFS 1.2

he restarted server, no changes.
He was able to login with different client, but crash still with the one he normally used.

Script is unrelated with this problem. File may not even exist, still same crash.
i didn't read carefully enough, thought it was only client crash
it's obviously related though, he tested a script and used a nil value somewhere which caused it to crash
hard to identify what to fix if i have absolutely no idea what caused it or what function was used that caused it to crash
it's like trying to tell someone "fix this problem" and nothing else, how can you do that?
sasuke is probably right though, if he's having trouble logging in now there's probably something fucked up in database somewhere from whatever script he had

i didn't read carefully enough, thought it was only client crash
it's obviously related though, he tested a script and used a nil value somewhere which caused it to crash
hard to identify what to fix if i have absolutely no idea what caused it or what function was used that caused it to crash
it's like trying to tell someone "fix this problem" and nothing else, how can you do that?
sasuke is probably right though, if he's having trouble logging in now there's probably something fucked up in database somewhere from whatever script he had
like i said it has nothing to do with the script.

don't know does the onLogin even activate
Not sure why should the outfit be any problem if that was not changed.
Only thing what is there to show is the client crash message.

082f3a2512e9a9fc26b5dd5aff945d46.png

hello?

Back