• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close Please

Yea I would really apreciate it. Just test the Server. If you don't like it then it's ok. Everyone got his own opinion but giving something a try is important in life (my mum told it me HAUEHAEU)

Sorry, nothing for me. Donation is to good, also there is so few people and not very good help in-game

Ok, I played there now for a while, the Server really nice. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Homepage looks kinda fine. Something different from all the other Real Map who just download it.
I will give the Server a try.

@up
Thanks

@Ontopic
After hard work, we released Patch 1.0.
Patch 1.0

* Updated Homepage with features like Forum, Bans
* Fixed Yalahar Dragons, Worker Golems, Magican Quarter
* Fixed Goroma Demon's and Ferumbras Tower
* Fixed Critical Map Bugs

Last edited:
Today we gonna release the Patch 1.1 with these features.

* Added Poll System (Please check the Polls)
* Added Serverinfo Panel
* Added some Raids
* Feedback System has been introduced
* Added Protection Level 50
* Fixed Guild War System
* Made Shop Cheaper
* Fenrock addded

We are working now on Forbidden Island.

Good that you made a protection lvl. :) & nice to see you're working on the Server, not like other servers which I've seen yet.

<free bump> ^^

Yes because we wanna have a serious OT and not OT which goes down after one week or goes down after earning enough money.

Working on Patch 2.0 at the moment.

Today we gonna release the Patch 1.2 with these features.

* Added Forbidden Island
* Fixed several Map parts like Deeper banuta
* Added Unban in Shop Offer
* Deleted Experience Scroll from Shop
* Access to Oken, Pyre and Gengia is free
* Fixed several Console Bugs
* Added Serverinfo broadcaster and Advertisement Broadcaster

Last edited:
Greeeeeeaaaaaaaat serve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs more ppl and it goes hardcore PWWWNAAAAGEE!°!!!+

Aight Aight

Go change that VIP area is accessable for everyone (on the first post of you). It's important to know that. Many people don't even try servers with donatable VIP area (like me ;p)

Well, the server is really nice, Real tibia damage and it's also nice Pve Feeling. Just started today in the evening. Gonna make a few cams and maybe a youtube video. We'll see xd

Keep going nice updates ROOOOOOOOOOOOX

@All Visitors:
Check out the Homepage. it shows that they're really working hard on the server because it's not just copied form tibia.com ;p

Last edited: