• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get some feedback from players and/or if u find bugs , please post them here
a donation of 5 dollars from 2 players or 10 dollars from 1 would keep the server alive for another 30 days
ur donations help me pay dondaniello for his hosting service

Last edited:
BUG br translation.JPGBUG stair not working.JPG

Stair aint working+ Translation to english aint done on some npc.

- - - Updated - - -

BUG br translation.JPGBUG stair not working.JPG

Stair aint working+ Translation to english aint done on some npc

IM also wondering where i can get a bike..to ride faster.

Im also wondering wtf are card for?

And why does the addon thing aint working-for pokemon?Or how does it work if its actually working..

Last edited:
stair aint working cuzz some places are for premium... so people need to FLY on to it... most people playing pokemon servers are from brazil,mexico,etc. so thats why its not in english
the cards are for a couple of quests
the addon thing works.. u just need to place the right pokemon in the pokeballslot and then right klick on the addon :)

Last edited:
im adding a trainstation where you can go battle trainers in a train :D
im also going to add an airplane

Also the pokemon name Stantler doesnt have any stat..

I also have another question: is there a way to get pokemon and make him downgrade to level 1? Cause when you lvl then from 0 they are stronger then when you catch them.

You also didnt tell me what are the cards for?

Is that door bug or what do i need to enter it?
bug door.JPG

Last edited:
Also the pokemon name Stantler doesnt have any stat..

I also have another question: is there a way to get pokemon and make him downgrade to level 1? Cause when you lvl then from 0 they are stronger then when you catch them.

You also didnt tell me what are the cards for?

Is that door bug or what do i need to enter it?
View attachment 17427

i will try to fix stantler, i told u what the cards are for, just read the reply.... and i will delete that door, and i will try to add an item wich downgrades the pokemon to level 1

- - - Updated - - -

all the bugs found have been fixed, server release is today!

Last edited:
Its release..nvm

I suggest anyone checking this thread trying it. Its kinda high rate ish and but yet fun and challenging at time. A good way to spend a couple of hours!

Last edited:
It's offline?

1INSERT ERROR: Out of range value for column 'lastip' at row 1

When I try to create a character.

Does anybody want to create a character for me?

^ This. It's a fun server, we just need players! I'v seen 0 bugs so far which is really rare!

thanks, ive really worked hard on the server to get it bugfree, mostly thanks to deadbringer through BETA finding me all the major bugs :p

Hey where can i hatch the freaking eggs? Ben looking everywhere its pissing me off lol :D

About the exp being lower...its wayy too low now!? a lvl1 caterpie gives like 700? a lvl90charizard gives like 4k? doesnt make sense. I gotten lvl 301-307 while my lvl 70 i use to kill stuff got lvl 70 to 70...not even one single level. The exp poke are gaining is too slow.. Getting a single lvl 100 poke would means being lvl 800 atm.

also Pineco being bugged. hes dropping 1 venom stone+ 1 earth stone per kill. its being abuse much atm.

Moltres cant be catch... Cant throw balls on it ..

Last edited:
these things came in because were doing an update this friday wich will change the whole server
so dont worry, once the update is there, ull say OMFG EPIC

- - - Updated - - -

o and for the egg, normally u would just have to "right klick em" but that will only work once i restarted the server (not reset, RESTART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back