• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Request for educational resources to Otclient specifically for the mehah version

Michcol94

Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Today, my dear community, I am asking for educational materials about otclient, especially the mehah version. You can submit materials on any topic related to otclient and the libraries used in it. However, I care about materials for creating modules, OTML, functions in otclient and the like. Thank you very much in advance for every link, content and answer.

I also wrote a topic asking for materials related to c++ use in thefforgottenserver:
C++ - Request for training materials related to the TFS engine (https://otland.net/threads/request-for-training-materials-related-to-the-tfs-engine.287389/)

Last edited:
There you go, best resources to learn from.

There you go, best resources to learn from.
I know that for now I'm learning by working with chatgpt 4 and explaining the code to me, but it makes mistakes and is often misleading, which takes a long time and is often confusing. I need translations of the code to better understand it, how to use it and what it is for, and what is the correct way to write the code, for example. Learning based on your links will take too long, I don't know English very well, so it's hard for me to guess what the name is for, for example, I know something, but it's a little knowledge. But thanks for the effort.

I found some information on github, I mean something like this, but much larger materials would be useful.
Module Tutorial (https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki/Module-Tutorial#creating-a-new-module)

Sure, that is understandable. Try to learn just the most basic principles of programming. Most high level languages are pretty easy to learn the basics. You can then move your aim at Open Tibia and you will be able to read the source and understand it much better.

Hope it all works out!

Back