• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, we got it back today :) and we got a tutorial how to fix the website, and the patch, now itss just a matter of time and hoping it works ^^

we will submit a changelog, and hopefully we will receive some news that the dedicated wont shut down anymore,
hope to see you guys soon, cuzz were close ;P

Don't change nothing with the stones just make it harder to level and harder to catch stuff, Making stones evolve everything is a total fail because i'd rather have it in like the GBA games not like all stones.

The only thing the stones should evolve is the ones it does in the games.

Rough idea on when it will come back up?

well, we wrent planning on changing anything on the stones...
when it will come back up : were almost done with the final updates, just some 2 more and then were done, then its waiting for don daniello to finally fix it... so id say, tomorow or in 2 days

That's to long dude im bored enough as it is now :/

I don't get why you don't just get a new host that puts it on early or after it's done, Waiting 2 days kinda sucks since it's the only decent pokemon server there.

Last edited:
well, its just this now : when i finish this final script , its gonna be online! so prepare, final conclusion on when ? : today or tomorow

Hopefully it comes on today and i stop being bored and try defeat Misty with her lvl 200 pokemon xD, Gonna be hard.

Also i'm gonna try catch Hitmontop

nice its back but when im downloading the client i am getting a warning from my antivirus program .... can i connect in another way somehow?

nop, idk what u mean by virus, cuzz there is no virus on it... what antivirus do you have?? i have microsoft security essentials , and ive had some more antivirusses and it was safe, btw it will be online today

it is,its just restarting at the moment, itl be up in a bit

i have avira and avast ..... i guess its cuz of avira again , ill put it off and check if avast does anything

The server is now online.

Last edited:
its online people, i will be happy to welcome you all back!

dont worry, this was all last reset, never going to happen again, it was just a fail start last time, its time for a fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back