• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#close request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freaking serious? 6am and it goes offline omg. Probably some updates or just the fact that the host turnt it off.

No broadcasts or anything

Some dedicated hoster this is.

1 major bug = When you catch a pokemon and you have 6 with you the pokemon won't go into your storage.

1 minor bug = 1 of the houses you can't get infront of the door.
Some npc still speak a different language.

If you want a idea on how to get pokemon level 1 then why not do this? When you catch a pokemon it goes level 1 but it can use the same moves as it was caught. So if i caught a 75 hitmontop it could use all the moves up until 75.

The HP when you catch a pokemon at a high level is very low, Level 76 Hitmontop with 5.3k HP.
Make the pokemon stay the same HP as it was caught.

Last edited:
yes, im sorry, ferno, i told you dondaniello was going to restart server 1 more time, we told u and you should know that. it was for windows updates, REMEMBER?
on the other hand, we will fix the bugs,

nice now i dont get virus warning anymore :) i hope this server gets populated soon xDD and ine question: could you maybe add the option to buy points with a "paysafe-card" ?

okay , well im asking for it because it would be the only possible way for me to donate ;s

Why don't you get auto restart on server? Crashes frequently.

i have an autorestarter, and it aint the server that crashes, its the hosting service that shuts down , it aint my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back