• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server really deserves a second chance!
Returning player since 2 weeks and it feels great, Super helpful community towards new players.

good luck with ur server :) been online for a while recommended :rolleyes:

Been looking for a server like this! 3 years behind, oh well I'll give it a shot :)

Been looking for a server like this! 3 years behind, oh well I'll give it a shot :)
haha no worries so are we;) Btw you are 2 years and one month behind to be exact(i was wrong about the server online time:$). I editted it in the main thread. If you need any starter eq or so msg me ingame last man.

I play here, good server.
Uptime without closing or reset for 2+ years is promising

Reasonable leading guild. No PAs

If you start here you might want to make 1 runemaker for extra cash/runes
Its a little hard to find runes to buy sometimes

I always help new players with gear but Im only lvl 33 so i cant give too much
I also have gear in rook!

PM Sublime if you need help or anything

Been looking for something like this server, it has the oldschool feel to it and then some! If you're looking for nostalgia, come join!

If anybody has been playing Medivia and quitted after their bad update, then this server is a must play!! very good 7.4 rl map server that comes closest to the old school feeling with low exp rates! the population is also growing alot more now and faster :)

start there!

If anybody has been playing Medivia and quitted after their bad update, then this server is a must play!! very good 7.4 rl map server that comes closest to the old school feeling with low exp rates! the population is also growing alot more now and faster :)

start there!
not only this, but server has the all time most corrupt tibia admin through history!

Played realesta earlier - not quite what i was looking for. Too high exp rate and it resets to often. This is a more nice environment with a bit more "grinding". It's not as easy to level up as the high rates and therefore there are no pk teams everywhere you go. Also, it makes pking a bit more fun - knowing that everyone doesn't have AOL and endless rune supply etc.

Give it a try! I'm really enjoying it and i'm not even level 20 yet. It's a great feeling when you know the OT won't restart after putting several hours in to getting somewhere :)

The server is online for 2 years and went from 650 players to 80, kindda over now with 80 players max 120 not counting makers, you can use 4 mcs, trade dead kindda boring.

well it was 650 players in the beginning 2 years ago cuz both bubba and punio was streaming it when the server was just starting, later when they stopped streaming the population went down instantly but that was because people was playing medivia already at this point and they all had their chars left there thats why they didnt keep playing classictibia. Now that Medivia updated their client and all the sprites, alot of people from medivia is starting classictibia so its growing fast again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back