• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VENEZUELANS ASSEMBLE.
PROJECT REVIVE.

5$ to everybody who kill lunet, his char name is The Dark Lord

hahaha nifzXD

We are growing! good to see we reach 140 players in the morning now:) keep them comingggg

I dont want to bust anyones bubble but this server is even worse then medivia with fake numbers.
I know alot of people used to bash medivia over this

Right now there is 82 players online
41 of them are clearly makers.

So at this given time i'd say there are arround 30-40 real players online.

But if you enjoy the server play it :).
Maybe if they brought out a new server i'd join you.

I dont want to bust anyones bubble but this server is even worse then medivia with fake numbers.

comparing the server to how it was a week ago. its a whole new server almost. new people etc it is growing again. So ye we all enjoyng it more then pokemon server medivia. he fuck'd up.

as mentioned before. we growing.

if someone is intrested in buying a char i know couple chars for not too much for sale. pm me about it.

comparing the server to how it was a week ago. its a whole new server almost. new people etc it is growing again. So ye we all enjoyng it more then pokemon server medivia. he fuck'd up.

We all know he fucked up. noone disagrees about that.

Stop spam this shit every day nobody will join a 2x server to kill monsters before summer, gz a guild of 30 players on a 80 players server with 40 makers go exp alone and quiet

@No Ot To Play is that you?
DAik7-CXUAA-qla.jpg

Stop spam this shit every day nobody will join a 2x server to kill monsters before summer, gz a guild of 30 players on a 80 players server with 40 makers go exp alone and quiet
I don't force you to read the spam lol. And to use your own words go enjoy the summer instead of reading forums?

I bet you play here within a month ;)

Players Online 152 players HYPE

224 players online ;)

what are the flamers gonna say now? 160 of them are all makers? hahahah give me a break ;]

LETS GO!

Players Online

214 players

@No Ot To Play sorry for spam! but i think it works:$
Last man are you exping to fight against the hlvl neutral guild?

Or is really other teams starting?? If you want a real war you need WAR TEAMS to start, and i dont think war players will start a 2x rpg server

Btw what you have to say about this? You are allowed to mc? :( Nice multiclientbot.JPG

Last edited:
  1. Using multiple clients
    It is allowed to use two clients at the same time, using more than two clients is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back