• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Close thread please

Ml 1
34pylae.png

How stupid can you be? What if someone kills you?
I doubt you have bought all of the blessings..

Was afking at dp, suddenly got banned i was like WTF lol wasnt botting or so the reason is "botting" WTF :p

Edit: also got deleted somehow o.o

Huh?
I've been botting for more then a week with elfbot and I haven't gotten banned yet.. + Very unlikely that you would get banned in the middle of the month.. Somehow I think you trolled us..

No dude i was standing at dp and logged for like 10 min, and when i was gonna log on i saw that i got banned and the reason is botting, but havent used elf for 4 days, also got deletion its my 1. bannishment lol

Dude are you stupid or something? Free account gets deleted and pacc gets 30 days ban and deletion warning.

Huh?
I've been botting for more then a week with elfbot and I haven't gotten banned yet.. + Very unlikely that you would get banned in the middle of the month.. Somehow I think you trolled us..

There was ban wave today? <_<

Huh?

Aug 11 2010 -
Today, 6656 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game ...
Today, 6656 Tibia accounts have been excluded from the game for using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been identified by our automatic tool. For this reason, complaints about these punishments are in vain.

:S

u noob hunted by jolt kungen on Obsidia.Lolaye is great guy and he got a nice server he can do whatever he want but u just hack and get money use your brain for get money next time Noob Furkan.To lolaye please fix that fucking waitlist problem lol:p

Turkish:Lan piçin oğlu senin ananı avradını sikiyim orrospu evladı sana oyunu bıraktırcam yavşağın oğlu niye hackliyon lan adamı orrrrrrrrospu evladı amın oğlu senin sülaleni yedi ceddini domaltıp sikiyim.

u noob hunted by jolt kungen on Obsidia.Lolaye is great guy and he got a nice server he can do whatever he want but u just hack and get money use your brain for get money next time Noob Furkan.To lolaye please fix that fucking waitlist problem lol:p

Turkish:Lan piçin oğlu senin ananı avradını sikiyim orrospu evladı sana oyunu bıraktırcam yavşağın oğlu niye hackliyon lan adamı orrrrrrrrospu evladı amın oğlu senin sülaleni yedi ceddini domaltıp sikiyim.

haha sure^^ gogo bann in turkish want me to translate em so u get banned?, btw you cant do as hit im protected by ns go and dream

lvl 60 kill me?, dream on

Last edited:
Back