• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Close thread please

Darkflame ok ok your right im noob geek okey? i won't reply again, i bet whole otland knows how kiddy you and lolaye are but ty for doing my thrread popular ;)

Could you tell me, who hacked me? None had my account expect you. And i havent downloaded any program that hacks.. So dude, get over it

OH, if you want the answer yes i hacked you, but dude seriously stop replyng now u guys just helping me to make the thread popular if so stop okey?, i hacked u yes im geek, k? stop now

@lolaye and @serogan, stop going off-topic, this is a life thread not a flame thread, if you want to flame him go to his profile and spam there as the pathetic no-lifers you are. Go ahead report me because i know you're already on your way to press the report button because i called you nolifers =( but face it, you are nolifers. Stop flaming him, because it's your own damn fault you got so freaking addicted to the game that you cry when you get hacked, and you were the one giving him your account, i've done the same in rl tibia like 3 times. Trusting someone who i shouldn't have trusted in the first place, but i don't whine about that, you know why? Because it's my own damn fault.

Oh and achilla! keep on working and pay no attention to these nolifers, they flame because they are attention whores, and yep i'm a rep whore, wuuuut? yep now they don't have to say it, hehehe. SEE YA.

there was someone killing 135 ms so i was watching it ;D
o59abc.png

You quitted? -_-

no mate im skilling, i'd like to take screen while i advance skills but i dont know how to edit the pic in paint so only the advance can be seen etc, i mean that i dont know a shit of the new paint tryng to find a older paint to download but i can't find if u got one send me it by msn and ill post 10 screens/daily ;D

Back