• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont touch stages! if you want only higher it at lvl 100 as Lifer420 pointed.

Runes should have real charges ofc.

nothing else to add from me. Im stopping playing beta. I will be ready on server launch.

Ill also be ready on normal server launch, but keep in mind the EXP is going down alot for the real OT.

Question about exevo gran mas pox, shall it dmg as before or should it be fair and dmg as ue?

Question about exevo gran mas pox, shall it dmg as before or should it be fair and dmg as ue?

It won't be fair when it will be same as UE. Druids have paralyze also.
Mas pox should be like real formula only poisoning without first damage.

so the server is hosted on lithuania ?

- - - To Printer - - -

so the server is hosted on lithuania ?

- - - To Printer - - -

Well, the beta is there. Offical will be hosted in Poland with 1Gbps!

- - - Updated - - -

It won't be fair when it will be same as UE. Druids have paralyze also.
Mas pox should be like real formula only poisoning without first damage.

You right ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i have fixed all the reports i got, any missing please write!

Code:
Todo List:
Optimze Spells/Runes formulas (X)
Npc: Chester Kahs should change life crystal for life ring (X)
Add distance weapons to the respective npcs (X)
Optimize the exhaustion of the spell/runes (X)
Fix that healing spells shall remove paralyze (X)
Increase Burst Arrow Damage (X)
Add missing items in Medusa Shield Quest (X)
Fix The Door At Black Knight (X)
Fix The Way To Poi Dragon Lords (X)
Remove Protection Zone in Port Hope Boat (X)
Add Wand of Vortex & Snakebite Rod (X)
Fixing Map Bugs (X)

When Official server is launched?

Its pretty soon, final touches then need to buy the new dedi and we shall have Realera online ^^

About Premium, prem shall be free for all, no hidden costs there.

But i have to collect donations to also pay towards the monthly fee to the hosting company.

So any suggestions which shop items i could have, not overpowerd items!

Its pretty soon, final touches then need to buy the new dedi and we shall have Realera online ^^

About Premium, prem shall be free for all, no hidden costs there.

But i have to collect donations to also pay towards the monthly fee to the hosting company.

So any suggestions which shop items i could have, not overpowerd items!

Shop items ONLY should be :

Bp of 10x uhs, bp 10x sd, remove red skull, unban, change gender, boots of haste. done

And also, we HAVE to give druids something. Mas pox has to do something or they need something else that will make people want to play them.

Shop items ONLY should be :

Bp of 10x uhs, bp 10x sd, remove red skull, unban, change gender, boots of haste. done

And also, we HAVE to give druids something. Mas pox has to do something or they need something else that will make people want to play them.

Well druids are mostly for support, they can use paralyze, make uh, heal a friend or a group of friends.

host company on lithuania you use ?

What a random place to host it?

Host it in the netherlands when you put up the real server.

And make sure it has a website.

As i metion before, this is just beta so it doesnt matter where it is hosted. The offical server will be hosted at Poland with 1gbps.

a proxy for usa players? we dont have server to play, only waropolis but its warot

With 1gbps im sure that you will be able play from U.S.A

With 1gbps im sure that you will be able play from U.S.A

Yo, Print, can you PLEASE change the exhaust now and just save/restart it so we can actually kill shit for now?Please and thanks

I can't do it today, ill have to do it tomorrow.

Damnit, well how long approx. do you think until the dedi host is all good for the normal OT?

As i metion before, this is just beta so it doesnt matter where it is hosted. The offical server will be hosted at Poland with 1gbps.
i ask only becouse i life here , so want to know since it might be some of me knows company or not

Well, guys now i have made the runes/charges price at npc tell, me what you think:

SD 3x = 300gp
UH 3x = 250gp
Explosion 4x = 255gp
GFB 4x = 175gp
HMM 5x = 100gp
Life Fluid Heals 40-80 = 60gp
Mana Fluid Heals 80-160 = 80gp

Any price changes you want to make? And if you wonder where is the price of the {bp runename}, its the same Ex. HMM = 100gp*20 <-- 20 slots. So we shall change first the price of the seperate runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back