• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ill stick with the uh 3x charge and reduce the price as you said :p If we can agree with that, then ill buy dedi then XD

Oh, yeah 3x is good, i just thought you said 2x before, my bad :p 3x plus the new price is good

EDIT: fixed all exhaust and stuff for UH/SD?

Oh, yeah 3x is good, i just thought you said 2x before, my bad :p 3x plus the new price is good

EDIT: fixed all exhaust and stuff for UH/SD?

Yupp, ive fixed and optimized the spells and their damage to 7.4 formulas :D

i suggest lowering ue damage in 15 or 10%

i will play a sorc though!

Well, ive havent putted the new formulas and im sure its lowered then :D

I will soon make new thread with the offical server :D There will be new timer, so we can gather so many players as possible :D

ok i will join!
i always play high rate servers, lets see if many people come online

ok i will join!

Hopefully, since i going to go all-in with my budget on the new dedicate server with ddos protection ^^

ok i will join!

Its labeled medium rate but I know what you mean, its high compared to most :p Im playin again too, taking top level too, nbd :D

Its labeled medium rate but I know what you mean, its high compared to most :p Im playin again too, taking top level too, nbd :D

1 - 30 - 100x
31 - 50 - 70x
51 - 70 - 50x
71 - 90 - 30x
90 - 100 - 15x
100+ 5x

for me that seems highrate not midrate, means you can war after playing 1 day

Well, many want it go from 100x > down or they want 50x > down :S Cant decide!

Well, many want it go from 100x > down or they want 50x > down :S Cant decide!

You can't have people getting to level 150 on a 7.4 server, after level 100 the exp rate should go way WAY down to 3x @100, 1x @ 120

It makes wars much much more fun and it means new players won't be put off seeing level 120's online.

You can't have people getting to level 150 on a 7.4 server, after level 100 the exp rate should go way WAY down to 3x @100, 1x @ 120

It makes wars much much more fun and it means new players won't be put off seeing level 120's online.

Well, i know how the end should look when they are between 100-120 it should be low. But on the start and middle people want high or medium :S

Can you raise the loot rate? 2x? really? When the exp is so high you'll have level 100's kitted out like level 30's - Make the loot rate 10x or something, people don't play high rates to grind for cash

Can I call myself 'Skull fucker' on the server or is it one of those carebear servers that doesn't like manly names?

can you raise the loot rate? 2x? Really? When the exp is so high you'll have level 100's kitted out like level 30's - make the loot rate 10x or something, people don't play high rates to grind for cash

lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Can I call myself 'Skull fucker' on the server or is it one of those carebear servers that doesn't like manly names?

Ofc you can ^^

Well, i know how the end should look when they are between 100-120 it should be low. But on the start and middle people want high or medium :S

you should never put 2x or 3x at the end of stage. there is people who would always keep lvling no matter what lvl, if you put 3x on the exp stage they wont bother exp and will go inactive

Id just say to dont touch stages at all even though i would like to see oldera stages which were 100-120 = 10x and 120+ 8x

lootrate should be like 4x or 5x max, oh and on hydras and warlocks make stone skins really low on lootdrop+remvoe them from djinn, dont wanna see lvls 100 mages with bp ssa on war

Code:
1-19 = 45x, 20-34 =35x, 35-44 = 25x, 45-70 20x, 71-99 15x, 100-119 8x, 120+4x

Perfect IMO

you should never put 2x or 3x at the end of stage. there is people who would always keep lvling no matter what lvl, if you put 3x on the exp stage they wont bother exp and will go inactive

Id just say to dont touch stages at all even though i would like to see oldera stages which were 100-120 = 10x and 120+ 8x

lootrate should be like 4x or 5x max, oh and on hydras and warlocks make stone skins really low on lootdrop, dont wanna see lvls 100 mages with bp ssa on war

Ill check it, thanks for the tip :p

1-30 - 66x
31-50 - 55x
51-70 - 44x
71-90 - 33x
91-100 - 22x
101-119 11x
120+ 6x

What's funny? Your exp is high rates and your loot is low rates. Think how that will turn out ingame, maybe 10x is too high - 5x or something, but you'll end up with level 100's that can't afford to fight...

Ill check it, thanks for the tip :p

You'll also put off new people. People don't wanna see level 120's / 150's running around on a 7.4 server :S

Code:
1-19 = 45x, 20-34 =35x, 35-44 = 25x, 45-70 20x, 71-99 15x, 100-119 8x, 120+4x

Perfect IMO

Anyone else like these? ^

(Not for the noobs on OT's) This is for pure old schoolers. ALSO : Loot rate SHOULD be about 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back