• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks... Another pokemon ot. It's burnt...
Pokemon OT'S nowaday suck ah and sorry but your project will fail like the rest.
The only pokemon ot online is pokemonunleashed and PokemonOnline BR.
The rest (20 poekmon servers are just fail proyects so...)

Sorry but it's too burnt.

Pokemon OT'S nowaday suck ah and sorry but your project will fail like the rest.

pokemon adventures :thumbup:

PokemonAdventures is another project. It's not online yet but soon it will, yes.
But what I want to say all of you is that the POKEMON OT'S nowaday are burnt! A lot of fail proyects around there... They just make a copy of pokemon online BR to earn money, fuck them all. (All projects)

PA is way better than PU..

PokemonAdventures is another project. It's not online yet but soon it will, yes.

Its been 'online' for the past almost 2 months now, and at the current time, it roflstomps PU into the ground. Cold brutal truth.

Loot of a Rattata: Lizard Leather
Loot of a Weedle: Yellow Piece of Cloth

;~]

Because the other "project or server's" does have only 4 scripts! Catch/Go Back System - Ride and Fly System!

Yes ofc, but the dont got poke dex system, skills/attack system, evolution system, cut,dig,rock smash system etc

PA > PObr > PU.. Pu sux <.<

Yes ofc, but the dont got poke dex system, skills/attack system, evolution system, cut,dig,rock smash system etc

If you ever took a look at them, you'll see that all your ideas are taken from them..

Because the other "project or server's" does have only 4 scripts! Catch/Go Back System - Ride and Fly System!
You forgot: teleport, tv system, daycare/egg system, attacks-in-screen of client system along with exhaustion, pokemon channel(epic system), and many other ones etc etc etc

i didnt enter to PA but i know any from programmers and admins from PA and i think will be the best then POBR in a future!

and i see on one post PA was offline, dont think so, was online with 900 players each day XD search on vapus.net

I think its good with many different poke ots, Cause some could be high exp, some mid exp, some very serious, different Maps etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back