• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should set a pokemon war server.
You make your account and then when you login you've 151 pokemons in your depot or something and then you can choose what pokemons you want to fight with and you take them and gogo battle! Of coruse at making the char you're level 100.
Would be great to see people fighting with their scythers, mr mimes, alakazams...

Ah and the posts above... Where did I say that PA is better than others? I just said that there are just 2 official pokemon servers online. PokemonAdventures is a proyect and it's online because it's in Test Server phase. PoBR and PU are online, the rest does not exist yet.
:):)

I never said PA is good or not.
PA is way better than PU..
Where did I say that Pa is better than PU?^_^

PA > PObr > PU.. Pu sux <.<
The same that I've said before.

PokemonOnline Br is still being better than PokemonAdventures in my opinion.
PokemonAdventures have great features yes but PokemonOnline Br was the first, the original, and it has another atmosphere on the gameplay.
The update of PoBr will duplicate the players that usually play each day.

Nothing more to say.
:thumbup: See you and bye bye. ^_^
And if you're alone in the team it will be bad. You do all the map/scripts/outfits (ah no ripped)
If you are thinking to work alone the proyect will fail because just a person cant handle a lot of players in a community.

PD: Sorry for going Offtopic this thread.

they stopped their last thread when i proved it was a copy-paste server, they used someone's pet system, which has since been deleted by the creator.

If anyone wants a vanilla copy of the pet script tell me. Ignore this fail of a game, they even had Blastoise using bloody Fireball.

they stopped their last thread when i proved it was a copy-paste server, they used someone's pet system, which has since been deleted by the creator.

If anyone wants a vanilla copy of the pet script tell me. Ignore this fail of a game, they even had Blastoise using bloody Fireball.

Only becuase your harry potter ot suck's! go get a life!

I think one more ot will come up i have all scripts for the Pokemon and i was having it on in 5 hours so my 10-15 friends could try all systems... NO BUGGS! But i may change and help this guy instead to skip working with hosting solutions and i am not so good at fixing homepage and ownmade client but it isnt so hard so maaayby, I will start it because i dont like br maps etc... You guys will see an improve of tibias maps that you never seen tho :)

Only becuase your harry potter ot suck's! go get a life!

Wait... you're saying that Harry Potter sucks but Pokémon doesn't too?

You dodged the statement I made too, so, sadly, sir, you fail.

Anyone want the pet script they're using for this server? I have a copy of it if you want it.

welll if u think its so easy ... pass me a poketibia server :D

sorry dude but this is not a pet system!

Ummm yes it is. Your system is exactly the same as the one that someone uploaded ages ago. It's a simple mod. All you did was take another pokémon server's sprites and used them for your monsters and changed a small amount of stuff.

LinkinPark, I'll PM you the link to speedyshare of it in a min :)

Edit:
here you go everyone, the pet system they're using, go make your own Pokémon OpenTibia server
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/25063442/APS_2.8.rar

If you look at the screenshots from their previous thread before they made some VERY small changes, you'll see it's just a straight copy of the script:
http://otland.net/f251/pokemon-ot-diffrent-systems-update-1-a-105717/
Especially the "Get a Pokémon" part, where they forgot to remove the credits from the bottom, they only partially removed it lol

I believe that just ruined your game since everyone has your scripts (well, not actually yours, the guy that originally wrote them!). Next time don't claim to have made something which you clearly haven't. Damn 10 year olds.

Last edited:
If you are using pet system: You cannot catch a pokemon, you have to do !pet -.- LOL

If you are using pet system: You cannot catch a pokemon, you have to do !pet -.- LOL

so you change it slightly? so what?

which script did you copy&paste for your catch script?

Sorry but i not you, copy and paste from a pl server! which got uploaded!

the project isn't dead! i are trying fix few bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back