• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Closed] Thanatos Server, In need of Beta testers!

If you feel like donating any kind of work, Such as the Lore in better and accurate manor (as you said) you can post it on our project's new forums.

Project's Forums

Help is always appreciated, thanks!

alright, i most likely wont stick around after beta though ^^. Tibia, just isnt my kind of atmosphere anymore but i enjoy watching new and unique OTs come out because unlike some MMORPG's Tibia's community does a lot of unique and weird things when they make OTs xD

The beta is near, we're almost there poeple! We will of course let you know with some days of anticipation when will it go online

Hey i wanna test this server i hope that i could do it

Name: David
Ot land Nick:Boli

beta slots still open? :D

if so...

Name : Ricky
Ot-land nickname : this question seems redundant to me, look to the left :O (aizle ingame)

Last edited:
beta slots still open? :D

if so...

Name : Ricky
Ot-land nickname : this question seems redundant to me, look to the left :O (aizle ingame)

We do it so that when we mass-copy the posts (to edit main thread) we don't have to write them 1 by 1

Thought id ask a quick question, why did you pick the name "Thanatos"?

Btw i checkd out the "Otlander's band" thing in your comments ^^. Im not one for pop/light alternative like what they play i more listen to instramental death metal.

If you care to check out what REALLY deserves INSANE attention but lacks it because of mainstream is allready popular and they easly copy anything underground... well i think more people deserve to see the real roots to modern death metal, not what its going to be like in a year when bands copy their shit. A great example, is Born of Osiris... they started underground but now need retired bands like Sikth or Bulb to help produce their next album... cuz they dunno how to play like that? Kind of shamefull but atleast Sikth got the attention they deserved 5 years ago.

Great instramentals:

Chimaira- Heart of it all (its 9 min long and amazing :D)
Within the Ruins- Ataxia (shorter than most instramentals but still, epic)
Within the Ruins- Roads (6 min, changes to a more relaxing classic metal at end, still epic)

And sorry for off topic :3 just thought id comment about one of my passions, music... more importantly the real poetry that isnt Rap :).

@Up: Then why didnt you post in the band thread xDD

cuz id rather have him hear about it now than in a week or so, would most likely check this thread before that one D: and rather not have him post back on that because id probably forget xD (make it easier for me and him i guess xd)

:D and cuz i r american and n0obz in rL.

HAHAHAH, it's ok as long as the main topic is still the Beta.

I used to listed to alot of metal, preety good music is unknown for not being mainstream, nothing we can do about it sadly :/. Watch Headbangers Journal or somethign like that, it's an awesome documental R.I.P Dio btw..

Back on topic, Lonely did you make up your mind about fixing our lore's grammar?

Thanks!

I can easily assist you in fixing your grammar errors :) just send a copy of the text to me via a private message or add me on MSN (you should see a MSN email under my name). You can also alternately send me a copy of it in Notepad. But please for any confusion just use small print not any large print or decorative typing like on the advertisement or job application thread ^^. I did post an "application" on your servers forum but when I last checked it there were no responses but that was a few days ago.

It most likely wouldn't take much time to make any corrections and i can do this with any NPC's or books/items of which you have implemented into the game.. would most likely take care of those things in-game during the beta if that would be alright with you. Reason I ask this is because when you play the game you look at it differently than evaluating and correcting any grammatical errors in the work as I have offered to do.

I replied to your application on our forums, and sure! I'll send you the lore in a private message (I cannot see your e-mail under your name btw)

click on it (the little person below statues:) you will see a pop up about my MSN and my email ^^

Name: Brad
Ot land Nick: Break

Look forward to beta testing! Looks really fucking fun..

There will hopefully be tons of things happening in beta testing as long as people participate, i am for one very excited for the release of this server just due to the strong willed staff. Honestly you cannot do such intense work in a short amount of time, if anybody has ever heard of Xazera aka Dregzden, or even Phantom or Rain, you will really appreciate dedicated work that gets put into any server. And no, none of these ots were released by this staff (i know because i helped out with these servers) :p.

I have to say though this is by far some of the most intense and unique things put into a server in a long time, i just wish that such complexity doesn't detour many away because many just want to experience the roots of tibia and not get any farther than the brush. Let alone the sky.

People, server is not UP today. We will send you a PM when the beta testing starts so don't worry!

Back