• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

closed

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahahaaa omfg make it 4x max after 121 wwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

your mom is retard, make it 3x after 121 because tards like plusk will exp till 200000000000000.

U are good ahaha instulting parents? pffffffffffPFFFFFFFFFFFFF yea go on 3x exp on dls 30 min for 1 lvl pff retard

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaahahaaa omfg make it 4x max after 121 wwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Will keep it at 10x after level 120.
People must have a chanse to regain their levels after dying.
People will die alot, because the time of losing a frag (kill) is set to 2 hours.
Don't worry, this rates are fine.

and make more frags to red skull and ban ;]

A banishment for player killing only last for 6 hours.
So there is no point in decreasing the frags for red skull or ban.

3 kills for red and 6 for ban as normal.
The time for losing a frag is 2 hours.

but u can't kill noob chars when u fight etc... It's sux

You can kill noob chars with noob chars ;)
You will have to play smart.

With the high exprate it wont take long to make a noob char.

Lol wtf 3 for RS? no way man how can u even war with that on a high rate serv, like sriously i dont want to be making noob chars on a high rate to fight normal ppl..

just make it into 6 rs, 12 for ban, 17 in week rs, 20 for ban and no monthly frags

Lol wtf 3 for RS? no way man how can u even war with that on a high rate serv, like sriously i dont want to be making noob chars on a high rate to fight normal ppl..

just make it into 6 rs, 12 for ban, 17 in week rs, 20 for ban and no monthly frags

As i said, if it doesnt work good ... it can allways be adjusted later on!

Back