• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

closed

This server was fun, everyone liked it, even me loved it, i have wasted hours hunting and i was really doing well, highest Elite Knight on the server, when the admin says Orshabaal in edron! He has tped every high level above the stairs and the orshabaal and everyone started killing each other, so i have waited a bit, kept messaging him to tp me back or i will die, he never answered so i had to go back and then he tped the orshabaal on me, he wasn't even hacked, he's just a troll owner that downloaded + run the ot, he's having fun watching people cry about their time, he truly needs to go to a psychologist.. Ignorant f**k
PS: HE DID NOT GET HACKED
So try to avoid playing any of his coming ots, because he will watch you cry about your time next.

FUCK MAN I SPEND ALL DAY EXPING U BULLSHIT CRAP? GIVE rRESET 2 TIMES? THANKS MAN
TP ME TO ORSHABAAL AND FUCKING GIVE ME LVL 1000? I DONT WANNA KILL ORHSA GET IT? GIVE BACK MY LEVEL--> what is this lol? First Time i see this on OT
i dont know why you host servrs if dont know how to host?
problem on brain kid?
IT was many ppl online you fucked serever

Carier, how the fuck shall you change the experience rate as an administrator are you a new person which been commin to the OTs or what? You need to locate the xml file where his stages.xml is and thats surely at his computer and not in his database and there is _NO_ command which could make you to change the experience rate or something else which has with the config to do via ingame, before you start trying to school other peoples you should start reading some more.

Maybe he didn't change the exp rate just the exp that monsters are giving? (i am noob on ots-making)

Carier, how the fuck shall you change the experience rate as an administrator are you a new person which been commin to the OTs or what? You need to locate the xml file where his stages.xml is and thats surely at his computer and not in his database and there is _NO_ command which could make you to change the experience rate or something else which has with the config to do via ingame, before you start trying to school other peoples you should start reading some more.

Sure there is such a command when you bake it into your engine, rofl.
Your argument is invalid.

But do you really think this guy has 'baked' (w/e that means) command into his engine? Come on he uses avesta and surely doesnt know anything of programmin and I guess there aint any experience rate changing command.

YO NAZGUL ITS ME!!!! WATCH UR BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
On topic: There's no way for a hacker to change the experience rate or even monsters files but maybe his own personal computer got hacked, by a virus or so. So cut the crap the owner of this server is a troll and he's psycho, he likes watching kids around 10-15 years old cry about their time.

EDIT: Anyone wants to give me a link for avesta 7.72, i will download and run, edit experience and it's free for you all to level and war.

I appreciate the waste of time.

The stupid don't even have the database from another saved point.

Back