• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

closed

Added a boost to knight and paladins damage.
Before this reset, the attack speed was one thing but they already hitted high, 300 + with normal bolts, 400-500 with p bolt with 70 distance, do you mean you added more damage? doesn't make sence

Name: Fred Flintstone [Offline]
Level: 65
Magic Level: 500
Vocation: Master Sorcerer
Residence: Thais
Position: player
Last Login: 19th July 2012 16:17:00

gz for being retard ;*

Yo admin wtf are you doing? You spawned 4 orshabaals at edron. And you aised two peoples magic level to 500 or so. What are you doing?

Cool. I was hunting DL's, got kicked, came back online, killed 1 dragon lord and got level 1500?

Was making runes 1 hour.
Went exp necros and vampires
Were hunting 1 hour.
Looted like 350k
Restart
I get 1800 lvl in 1 sec
I get 100 mlvl
Got pked under depot by 4k lvl
Lost 3 hours of my life
Thank you.

Dude protect ur serverr but its too late idunno change ur name maybe in 10 years time u will get record 10 players on ur server. reetardo

The server was hacked? xD Nice excuse.. You should get a better security before you host a server.

By sayin that your OT was hacked was that the guy who hacked you had chance to steal all your contact information credit card or yeah w/e but he just changed EXP on a OT. I am pretty sure you're lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we all know you host thist at a homecputer.

By sayin that your OT was hacked was that the guy who hacked you had chance to steal all your contact information credit card or yeah w/e but he just changed EXP on a OT. I am pretty sure you're lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Since we all know you host thist at a homecputer.

He hacked the database and so on, NOT into his computer.

Back