• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Thanks to antibot im brining my team here.
Looking forward good wars

Im glad to hear that.

I will be home in 30-45min.

Sorry for the delay :(

Look on the first page ^^

And someone who doesn't know what the hell they're doing is currently messing with the website.

Are you going to balance the vocs or put a page up explaining the frag system, how long RS lasts etc?

About frag system i will write it on serverinfo at the website, about balance there is nothing to balance out. Sorcerer was op on the old days.

- - - Updated - - -

U can't tp people with MW's, and Exana Ina dont work!

Dont understand the mw thing, exana ina i will fix it :)

About frag system i will write it on serverinfo at the website, about balance there is nothing to balance out. Sorcerer was op on the old days.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont understand the mw thing, exana ina i will fix it :)

If you want your server to have any sort of community or to last longer than a few weeks and not just be a pure war server, you'll start thinking of some things you can do to balance the vocations.

Give knights and pallys strong haste would be a good start.

EDIT - your online count is already dropping from the peak a few days ago of around 100.

Do it or don't, it's your server.

If you want your server to have any sort of community or to last longer than a few weeks and not just be a pure war server, you'll start thinking of some things you can do to balance the vocations.

Give knights and pallys strong haste would be a good start.

Ive played tibia when it was 7.3 or smth. And i were knight, when i wanted to kill someone, i lured them to a small place or was near to a stair.

Ive played tibia when it was 7.3 or smth. And i were knight, when i wanted to kill someone, i lured them to a small place or was near to a stair.

Yes, but we both know that people who play high rate war servers are a little more sophisticated than that and that's not how fights happen anyway.

Like I said, do it or don't, it's your server.

But you're on the fast track of decline of you refuse to address it.

And FYI, mages were NOT OP on 7.4 because it was more difficult for them to get high levels, on your server it's quicker and easier to level a mage.

67 Players Online :) Decline.

Back