• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

23:41 You see yourself. You are a master sorcerer. You are Swagging Scooters of the East Side Swagger Gang (Mad Noob Yis aka 5000 sense).

we are channeling Mad noobs aka matte jaos friends aka smutsig gris power wop wop

LISSNA 5000 SENSE NO BOT

Lol Gz :)

Hello, the higher levels can make guilds so i know who is fighting who?
I would like to join any guild for war. I am 90 level knight with good trapping skills and good uh. Private message me if you are recruiting!

Printer - you NEED to give other vocs strong haste if you refuse to nerf the mages, the extent to which they're overpowered is just horrendous.
Perhaps knights/pallys above level 80 can use strong haste so they can at least keep up in fights, even if they can't deal 1/2 the damage mages can?

All the worst elements of 7.7 with all the 'best' ones for the mages, it's insane.
Not to mention SD's hit way more than in 7.4 or 7.7.

Balance the vocations, because all the knights and pallys are getting screwed royally.

Printer - you NEED to give other vocs strong haste if you refuse to nerf the mages, the extent to which they're overpowered is just horrendous.
Perhaps knights/pallys above level 80 can use strong haste so they can at least keep up in fights, even if they can't deal 1/2 the damage mages can?

All the worst elements of 7.7 with all the 'best' ones for the mages, it's insane.

Balance the vocations, because all the knights and pallys are getting screwed royally.

it has always been like that mages are always fastest and u shouldnt be able to keep up with a mage. only a mage should be able to run after another mage. and sds are strong and thats good.

Go play tibia 9.9 and run faster than mages, that will never happen in any oldschool ot.
About sds, theyre normal but some players has high magic lvls(mlrateistoohigh) and thats why they hit so hard. You can train a knight/pally with skills x30 and you will hit hard aswell.

Go play tibia 9.9 and run faster than mages, that will never happen in any oldschool ot.
About sds, theyre normal but some players has high magic lvls(mlrateistoohigh) and thats why they hit so hard. You can train a knight/pally with skills x30 and you will hit hard aswell.

SDs do not hit as they should, the formula is not correct. Also Warlocks aren't dropping loot like ring of the sky / golden armor.

Edit: 1. Hokerz Realera 125 Master Sorcerer <--- sweet ban bro? Why is he still on and leveling if he's supposedly banned for botting?

And how do you MC since the game master version doesn't work and the GM has stated MCing is legal, why not make the client just MCable from the start?

Probably because Printer and Mad are from same country. Mad cried so much to Gm that he was botting because everyone was and why should he get banned if the others didnt?? Am I right??

ban hokerz. the proof is there. if your gonna act the same as iryont (especially on a highrate) you better just close the ot.

Hokerz will get banned but im atm in school now and come home in 1h

Please be patient

Regrads,
GM Printer!

He's not banned yet because i guess printer doesn't wanna delete him? Which means he won't go into the database and delete his character. I'm not familiar with how bans works and especially not on a server running with an 8.6 engine so i don't know if the character has to be online for it to be banned.

Really though you should just delete his whole account already. He's basicly free to do whatever he wants when no gms are online now.

Back