• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

Do normal charges from runes made itself and from shop(Xodet etc). Its highrate anyway and those higher charges will let you exp so extremly fast...

Well, i can make them then 1x, but they should be buyable at shop since, else we will have full with mc runemakers.

I think that is why original and tibianic has so many players, everyone counts for 3 almost because of runemaker characters

KIND OF DATASPOOFING

I think that is why original and tibianic has so many players, everyone counts for 3 almost because of runemaker characters

KIND OF DATASPOOFING

Well, we dont want this spoofing in Realera ^^ But you guys agree with that we should let the runes in shop but 1x.

The server will open in 17:30, since i going to fix all runes charges as you all requested. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Server is now online enjoy login!

U getting full mana/hp after lvl advance. wtf is that? Also mana/hp reg are too fast, u can spam your spells after 1 min of playing my hands hurts coze of hitting the hotkeys with spells...

Last edited:
delete full mana at lvl advance
this shit is from tibia 10.0

- - - Updated - - -

regeneration is good, no change

U getting full mana/hp after lvl advance. wtf is that? Also mana/hp reg are too fast, u can spam your spells after 1 min of playing my hands hurts coze of hitting the hotkeys with spells...

Removed, the full hp and mana on level up! What do you mean 1min, and the reg is it to fast?

Back