• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed!

You've gotta remove soulpoints and boating while PZ. I don't care about boat traps, but chasing people around a tour of Tibia is even gayer than stair jumping which is pretty elton john as is

Soulpoints need to go, we NEED runemakers.

Boating with PZ needs to go.

And great haste is WAY faster than it should be, and it lasts as long as normal haste, it should be 20 seconds, normal haste 40 seconds.

Why is AOL 50k? It's a highrate wtf.

on 7.4 it used to be more than 20 sec for gran huronger than 7.4 u crykid

Tell me, on 7.4 did gran hur last as long as normal haste? No?

Then shit needs to be changed.

+ gran hur appears to be faster than it was in real tibia.

ye true,
00:52 You see a grey backpack (Vol:20).
It weighs 32.00 oz.
bp runes weight less then they should, it should be 42.00 oz!

Utani hur = 60 seconds and utani gran hur = 20 seconds on this ot, nothing wrong with that, cry.

Its really weird I got hacked on this server. I tried to prevent the hacker on rooking mycharacther by changing my password which was changed by "hacker" by using my recovery key, but somehow "hacker" had my new pw.
Later on I talked to Gm Mike who said that I probably had a "keylogger" on my computer. I found it very funny because Ive got acces to other accs which haven't been hacked, neither my paypal account and other important stuff have been hacked.
I also asked Gm Mike to help me by banning my acc for preventing my char to getting hacked/rooked instead of helping me, he acted like a idiot/douchebag. Maybe hes rude because he got something with this, I could be wrong but anyways.
Something isn't right here.
Either server is corrupted or database is hacked.

/Gareth Bale

Its really weird I got hacked on this server. I tried to prevent the hacker on rooking mycharacther by changing my password which was changed by "hacker" by using my recovery key, but somehow "hacker" had my new pw.
Later on I talked to Gm Mike who said that I probably had a "keylogger" on my computer. I found it very funny because Ive got acces to other accs which haven't been hacked, neither my paypal account and other important stuff have been hacked.
I also asked Gm Mike to help me by banning my acc for preventing my char to getting hacked/rooked instead of helping me, he acted like a idiot/douchebag. Maybe hes rude because he got something with this, I could be wrong but anyways.
Something isn't right here.
Either server is corrupted or database is hacked.

/Gareth Bale

This sometimes happens, nobody knows how the hackers work or anything, it's happened to me on a few OTs.

I forgot to add that the hacker was fighting together with His Divine Shadow who probably also was hacked.

same story happened to me. i thought i had a keylogger or anything after being hacked on realera so i reformated my computer. my surprise was that I still got hacked ONCE AGAIN right after i started againt and after formatting my computer, how is that possible?
its also strange that IF i had a keylogger why my paypal account or my accs from others servers didnt get hacked?
this smells really bad

something is weird about that hacks, my friend got hacked aswell even after changing email and pass with rec key he got hacked again. Printer u should start checking in logs trying to find out who the hacker is cause im very interested who this guy is and i got some feelings i know him. I will try to contact with u in game when u log in Printer.

same here. how can he hack me if i got the rec key and you can only make it once? its very strange i dont wanna think about corruption on server as you are trusted hoster id say your database could be hacked somehow

- - - Updated - - -

a serious question to GM Printer...... GM Mike got acces to database?

So, you guys think a hacker hacked the database and took your shitty characters for a spin on a pk spree instead of just creating a level 500 sorc for himself?

You're idiots.

So, you guys think a hacker hacked the database and took your shitty characters for a spin on a pk spree instead of just creating a level 500 sorc for himself?

You're idiots.

Maybe if he don't want to be "detected" he won't do that

If someone hack the base.
1. He would either delete the base.
2. He cant see players password since they are crypted.
3. None can acesss the base expect me, since its restricted.

Back