• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rates that have been suggested I think ruin the whole idea of you actually implementing quests like postman, djinn etc.. who the hell wants to do djinn quest on a highrate server? my suggestion is lower the rates

Soldier helmet, brass armor, brass legs, brass shield, leather boots, scarf, rope, shovel, 10 fire mushrooms!
Then their respective weapons, mages snakebite rod/wand of vortex. Pally 5 spears and Knight orcish axe, scimitar and battle hammer.

The rates that have been suggested I think ruin the whole idea of you actually implementing quests like postman, djinn etc.. who the hell wants to do djinn quest on a highrate server? my suggestion is lower the rates
What type for rates do you suggest then?

I mean suggesting rates will just get flamed but... I'd say something like
1-25 50x
25-50 15x
50-75 10x
75-100 5x
100+ 2.5 or 3x
something along the lines of that

I mean suggesting rates will just get flamed but... I'd say something like
1-25 50x
25-50 15x
50-75 10x
75-100 5x
100+ 2.5 or 3x
something along the lines of that
Thanks for your input. Ill see what ill do.

About skills and etc.. The skills will also have it's own stage. So ill make it bit faster at start and then slower at the end.

exp rate should be like 3-4x not higer

exp rate should be like 3-4x not higer
There is alot of oldschool, which is low rate. Why will people play a new oldschool server with same rates. When there is other oldschool which has been in the community for months even years.

Debug when you cat a spell, debug when you type to someone, debug when you cast a command

Darashia shopkeeper dont sell anything (blank rune etc), edron carpet doesn't travel

As a knight, you don't get a shield as a starting item.

And you can't use 'exura' as a knight

Darashia shopkeeper dont sell anything (blank rune etc), edron carpet doesn't travel
I knew it was a early start. For a server started from scratch. With no beta :S

Don't close it lol keep it opened as a beta so you can know whats wrong
I may will do it. But later, i've got couple errors. Which i will fix. But i can't keep it online now. Since people will think it's the real deal.

hate u printer just downloaded the client and offline x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back