• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

Server Information
We offer a Real-Map based on 8.0 and has all the details from that version. We have War System, Party Experience Share System with bonus depending on vocations and other extra features which will make your gameplay more enjoyable and fun!
Conection Information

Server Information
  • Real-Map Version 8.0
  • Client Version 8.0
  • Exprience Rate: Please suggest!
  • Magic Rate and Skill Rate: Please suggest!
  • Loot Rate: 3x
Game Content
  • Anti Stack System
  • Guild War System
  • Party Share Exp System
  • Money exchange onClick
  • Rashid
  • Outfit Addon Quests
  • Create Runes in backpack System
  • DDos Protection!
  • And other contents!
Todo List

• Add house tiles in all the houses! (Only Venore, Thais) Houses are working!
  • Postman Quest
  • Djinn War Quest
My Questions
  • Does npcs sell runes in shop?
  • Which rates would you like to play on!
Please Suggest the Rates of the server! And any other suggestions!
http://otland.net/threads/upcomming-full-rl-8-0-from-scratch-by-printer.219502/

Remember the server is created BY the PEOPLE, FOR the PEOPLE

Last edited:
good luck with that, eventho this is the most retarded name I have experience for a server yet

Hangover oldicus PG on saturday confirmed! :D

"Exp Rates : Suggest!"

Hmm, 8-29 80x, 30-44 60x, 45-59 35x, 60-79 25x, 80-99 16x, 100-130 10x, 131-149 8x, 150-XXX 6x

xD Just suggestions. I like playing ot's that are hard, but I also like to have a decent start.

Edit : NPC should sell runes, just like the basic prices depending on how loot is really. And the magic/skill rate depends if there is trainers. I'd say go with a 8x skill 5x ml if there is trainers, 14/5 if not.

Last edited:
Hangover oldicus PG on saturday confirmed! :D
hehe xD
I will play!
See you there :)
"Exp Rates : Suggest!"

Hmm, 8-29 80x, 30-44 60x, 45-59 35x, 60-79 25x, 80-99 16x, 100-130 10x, 131-149 8x, 150-XXX 6x

xD Just suggestions. I like playing ot's that are hard, but I also like to have a decent start.

Edit : NPC should sell runes, just like the basic prices depending on how loot is really. And the magic/skill rate depends if there is trainers. I'd say go with a 8x skill 5x ml if there is trainers, 14/5 if not.
Thank you for your suggestion. Well about trainers i'm battling back and forward with it. I woud like to hear others, if they consider trainers.

hehe xD

See you there :)

Thank you for your suggestion. Well about trainers i'm battling back and forward with it. I woud like to hear others, if they consider trainers.
I would love to see some kind of a quicker start like lifer said but i think 35x at lvl 50~ just is too quick imo?

I like trainers but they take out the entire sense of a real oldschool server. god damnit summoning monks and punching them for a few hours doesnt hurt :D and it brings back memories too

and come on... OldSchool is 6-7.6. There is a lot of 8, 8.6 ~ servers already.

Haha I'll join ya! :D

Alkis (facepalm) < SARKASM Kappa
RDiTh4P.jpg

You're always welcome :)

and come on... OldSchool is 6-7.6. There is a lot of 8, 8.6 ~ servers already.
There is only one 8.0, server that i know. And it's Original Tibia. 8.0 was the last version before they removed the oldschool ue and changed alot on the spells.

I would love to see some kind of a quicker start like lifer said but i think 35x at lvl 50~ just is too quick imo?

I like trainers but they take out the entire sense of a real oldschool server. god damnit summoning monks and punching them for a few hours doesnt hurt :D and it brings back memories too
I kind of agree with that, so i have no idea. Maybe training system. Pay amount of money to enter the trainers and you can only train for 12h or something.
I'd vote for trainers.
Thank you for the vote :)

U think pay for trainers is a nice idea but are you going to base the price of the player his lvl? Or just one price.

About runes in shop i think it would be nice to see if everybody gonna make their own runes again instead of buying them.

U think pay for trainers is a nice idea but are you going to base the price of the player his lvl? Or just one price.

About runes in shop i think it would be nice to see if everybody gonna make their own runes again instead of buying them.
I like the level idea for the price on the trainers. About the runes in npc shops. I have no idea, if there was runes in the shop on version 8.0

I like the level idea for the price on the trainers. About the runes in npc shops. I have no idea, if there was runes in the shop on version 8.0
what about this: you start with an " ok " dist/sword/shield/mlvl depending on chars on creation? so training would still be neccessary but no 24/7 trainers even with cash its a bit op i think :D

With 8.0 client, whoever above us just said you should have to make your own, that would be totally ruining the 8.0 gameplay. You should balance out the prices on runes with the economy, i.e, 3xsd 400gp or w/e, and make sd where you create them 4x instead, just to make it a bit better to make them although they DO stack on 8.0 so there's kind of no point, but there should still be an npc who sells runes/wands/pots, thats all.

what about this: you start with an " ok " dist/sword/shield/mlvl depending on chars on creation? so training would still be neccessary but no 24/7 trainers even with cash its a bit op i think :D
Well i thougt only 2h training. Then cooldoown is 12h or i make the skill rate good enough, that it does not req alot of time to train skills.
With 8.0 client, whoever above us just said you should have to make your own, that would be totally ruining the 8.0 gameplay. You should balance out the prices on runes with the economy, i.e, 3xsd 400gp or w/e, and make sd where you create them 4x instead, just to make it a bit better to make them although they DO stack on 8.0 so there's kind of no point, but there should still be an npc who sells runes/wands/pots, thats all.
I have too disagree with you. Runes does not stack in version 8.0.
From tibia wiki:
Note: As of the 2010 Summer Update, runes and potions have become stackable items.

I have made boat for free until you are 50+.

runes didn't stack in 8.0.
However they do mention amount in charges and make it look like they're stackable like gold coins, but stackable runes came many years after 8.0!

runes didn't stack in 8.0.
However they do mention amount in charges and make it look like they're stackable like gold coins, but stackable runes came many years after 8.0!
That is correct. As you see in the picture. They do not stack, but showing the amount:
r7g0uicTP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back