• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are minotaur archers disguised as grass in the swamps, they don't attack just block, wtf

nice servr too bad i can`t rlly play it. my fps in 7.6 is 8-15, can`t get more then that :S im getting 160 in 8.5 easy..
Some1 know what`s up?

There are minotaur archers disguised as grass in the swamps, they don't attack just block, wtf
Yea, me and Speak were really annoyed by them. He died a couple of times while we were hunting Giant Spiders because the invisible mino archers were blocking us.

Last edited:
Illegal Immigrant in-game level : 26 paladin
My sister : peach : level : 26 kngiht

Illegal Immigrant in-game level : 26 paladin
My sister : peach : level : 26 kngiht

what a noob guild just a guild who invited all the higest lvls

ontopic: hope the server will get more players:peace:

I wanna try but none of the download links work.. maybe the reason why people cant join :(

Maybe.. but it turn out that they are pretty smart, knows tibia well and they can pvp really great.

WOW! I just got banned! Peach just got IP banned. Why was that for! I was exploring sperex rot cave and i got IP banned. going to change IP right away and find out why I get banned.

WOW! I just got banned! Peach just got IP banned. Why was that for! I was exploring sperex rot cave and i got IP banned. going to change IP right away and find out why I get banned.

Did you get ip banishment? :O

if that's true I'll have a word with my admins <.<

they may not ban without my promission <.<

Edit: if the banishment was unjustified then you'll be unbanned till I get home from work. if it was justified when I'll only remove the ip banishment, if you botted.. yes, you know.. (yes, I can check that up)

About banishments, I will teach my admins a few things later...

Ip Banishments may not be used of anyone exept me! (I will use it on botters, adn delete them at same time)

rule voilations may be used by other ingame staffs if they have a vaild reason.

I'm sorry about this, I will make sure my admins know the rules before they login next time!

Last edited:
As far as I know, Peach was cavebotting in the rotworm cave.

Haha, i'm IP banned as well. :3 But i deserved mine rofl, i had rainbow outfit. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back