• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ C00KIE, what a complete retard..
@Topic, server seems to be doing good :p

I'm also making a new custom client as we speak, it's nearly finished.

Whats up with the custom client, can't we keep the damn stable 7.6 clien.t XD

Whats up with the custom client, can't we keep the damn stable 7.6 clien.t XD

use the custom if you want to ;)
it will still take you to my server without ip changer..

I just enabled port 7173 for normal clients so I'll get chance to more players...

mostly apparently doesn't like download new clients =/

Well, yeah. Servers with custom clients usualy get to have low-players because.. they are to lazy to download the client. ^_^ .

I'm lazy but, I knew it was worth it. I remember playing this Ot like 3 times now and this time I was hoping it would be stable and it is!: )

edit:

Will all the unaccesable place in the map be anytime soon accesable? :O

Well, yeah. Servers with custom clients usualy get to have low-players because.. they are to lazy to download the client. ^_^ .

I'm lazy but, I knew it was worth it. I remember playing this Ot like 3 times now and this time I was hoping it would be stable and it is!: )

edit:

Will all the unaccesable place in the map be anytime soon accesable? :O

Yes they will.. I'm working on updates on all my spare time!

Don't worry! there's new areas coming for sure! :p

and I hope to see allot more players online =)

Yes they will.. I'm working on updates on all my spare time!

Don't worry! there's new areas coming for sure! :p

and I hope to see allot more players online =)

I say so, because Speak says he already discovered the whole map ( 80% ) I'm like Uh oh, map seems pretty small but ofcourse, i don't beleive him : )

I know realsoft would of hiden many places.. so he haven't seen everything,

Even tought my issues with Realsoft gone wild, this really is one of the best servers I ever played in my life, imho!
also this time, if someone ddoses this server, I do have some backup

New skins nearly done, just adding Ingame Minimap Waypoints, so new players can find where to go easily.

Also, Dean, I am using 7.6 client on Windows 7 and it laggs like hell? How can I fix it?

10zcqs3.png

33cu2qb.png

4 Hour's work, eh. :3 Any changes need made, just message me I'll be glad to take them into consideration.

Download Link to the New Skin.

Enjoy.

The backing was a public release, the right hand side has been fully customized. :)

I also added a mini map of every town, including Shops + Boats + Exits/Entrances.

Server crashed? Nope, Just massive lag.. I was frozen.. kicked.. Website isn't working! :O Online! Couldn't crash.. dead bodies are still on gruond.. What happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back