• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Cloud Flare - antiDdos

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I activated cloudflare on my website because I was told it was good against ddos attacks.
But when the cloudflare is active, no one player can connect in the game, does anyone know why?
The site loads normally.

Thx!

Solution
Create a subdomain and use it as address to connect it to the game, free protection from Cloudflare cannot route packets to the 7171/7172 ports.
Create a subdomain and use it as address to connect it to the game, free protection from Cloudflare cannot route packets to the 7171/7172 ports.

Solution

Hello, thank you very much for responding, it was quite enlightening. I researched the internet about creating a subdomain and had the answer:
www.mysite.com -> DOMAIN
exemple.mysite.com -> SUBDOMAIN

Am I right? If yes how can I do this, since I already own a domain? (www.mysite.com)

Yes, `example` is a subdomain of `mysite.com`.

You should check your the DNS of your domain name and create an A record with the name of your prefix and the global IP.
Sometimes, hosting providers have easier ways to create a subdomain. You might check your controlpanel first before fidgetting with your DNS.

Yes, `example` is a subdomain of `mysite.com`.

You should check your the DNS of your domain name and create an A record with the name of your prefix and the global IP.
Sometimes, hosting providers have easier ways to create a subdomain. You might check your controlpanel first before fidgetting with your DNS.

Hmm, i see in Manage DNS:

manage A
manage AAA
manage CNAME
manage MIX
manage NS
manage TXT
manage SRV
manage SOA

in which of these should I create the subdomain? thx!!

When you make a subdomain, it should be cname

Then you must put that subdomain as gray cloud instead of orange, and in config.lua you need to specify that subdomain.
Kinda like this:

D3Nbf13.png

Back