• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CoC Project (Dota/LoL Characters)

This looks like a much better project than the other LoL project.
Nice sprite, even though some of them are(I think they are, correct me if I'm wrong) remodels of some original sprites they look absolutely amazing, especially Nevermore.
Good luck with this project, hope you succeed :).

Pretty much all of them are re-models. Can't be bothered to do it from scratch when it's easier this way :p
And yeah, thanks. However we're not working on the server, only the sprites. We'll sell them to anyone who wants to make this or some other server with these sprites come true. :3

In about 30 minutes we got Nidalee, Batrider and Rammus coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Added Nidalee (The Bestial Huntress) and Batrider (Jin'Zakk)!

Rammus will unfortunately be a little delayed.

After most champions are completed will you be including skins of certain champions?

Z9mS4k.jpg

My guesses:
Bloodseeker maybe Witchdoctor but his posture fits BS.
Women, children and Kunkka first.

If bloodseeker is not right tell us his main attribute.

I think that the first is bloodseeker, if it's not, maybe lone druid but the second, captain coco's jajajaj

Why yes gentlemen, the first one is Bloodseeker, the second one is Captain Kunkka (not sure if I should make him with or without a hat? or maybe make the hat an addon).

Anyway, those 2 along with Rumble are coming next!

It looks really good.
I hope you will create more sprites soon.

Regards,
sn3ejk

Back