• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CoC Project (Dota/LoL Characters)

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
CoC.png

Hi everyone!​
Today I and Yellowhat agreed to do a collaboration spriting project entitled Conflict of Cosmoses (CoC). Now this very interesting idea popped into my head today, but as much as I'd love to personally work on this whole project, I can't due to my other duties.
The idea revolves around turning flamewars between DotA and LoL fans into an actual war of their favorite characters from those games! For me to see such a server in action - would be a dream come true, but I have my own project which I'm working on intensely, so I have no time to manage another one. Maybe, one day, maybe... but surely not in the forseeable future.

You have probably seen some of Yellowhat's sprites of league of legends characters in this thread, and I must admit, they are pretty appealing and nice-looking. They inspired me to make some DotA heroes, and so was this idea born. So from now on, in our free time, I and Yellowhat will make Dota/LoL characters and post them here for you to preview. New champions and heroes will be in our free time, but we'll try to make it weekly (or even sooner)!

Since we don’t have the time to make CoC a full server, we’d love if someone else bought our work and created it. It would be an extreme pleasure
and joy to see this server, not just to us, but many MOBA fans around here and wider.

If you want to purchase these sprites for this, or any other reason - read more here.

Here is a list of heroes / champions under CoC's release for now:
(Click on a hero to open an animated preview)

Upcoming:

RBL.png

Give us feedback
Write requests
Rep++ me and Yellowhat if you enjoyed the thread

Thanks for your time!

^_^

Last edited:
Those are actually some really nice sprites you guys are making.. expect a pm from me in the next couple of days..

How is that vayne?

Click on it, it actually looks like vayne

GOGO SHIVA I HOPE UR OTHER SERV IS UP SOON!

#Following

Edit: or well, make vayne's hair darker, and she will look real well :D

Click on it, it actually looks like vayne

GOGO SHIVA I HOPE UR OTHER SERV IS UP SOON!

#Following

Edit: or well, make vayne's hair darker, and she will look real well :D

Yep, we're still working on it, don't worry :D

Those are actually some really nice sprites you guys are making.. expect a pm from me in the next couple of days..

Thanks mate. We're eager to hear from you!

And yes, Vayne's hair and cape color were fixed a bit, better now?

- - - Updated - - -

Added Shadow Fiend (Nevermore)!

SF looks so awesome.
Epic job you did there.

Ill try to update as soon as possible. Do anyone have a request that you want previewed?

! I'd like to see Nidalee! Also please be aware to who buys this when you're selling it in the future. I wouldn't want such an awesome project ruined just because it fell into the wrong hands and by that I mean bias and unprofessional GM's/owner. Anyway it looks nice can't wait to see more, it's nice to see more and more people creating custom servers with unique ideas instead of constantly seeing real map.

Would love to see Batrider. ^^

Would love to see Batrider. ^^

Your will shall be done.

! I'd like to see Nidalee! Also please be aware to who buys this when you're selling it in the future. I wouldn't want such an awesome project ruined just because it fell into the wrong hands and by that I mean bias and unprofessional GM's/owner. Anyway it looks nice can't wait to see more, it's nice to see more and more people creating custom servers with unique ideas instead of constantly seeing real map.

We're not selling the whole project here, each character is an individual unit for sale and whoever wants to buy them and use them in any manner is free to (unless they buy out a licence in which case we won't sell that sprite to anyone else anymore).
However I deem the concept of CoC a very nice idea and would love to see someone embrace it and start working on it as a server. (I approve of anyone who knows what he's doing to take this idea from us)

Also I doubt Nidalee will be taken as a priority since she has the cougar form which means 2x work. Probably when I'm less busy (or if Yellowhat decides to make her :p)

Ah I didn't know you were selling piece by piece, anyway good to hear and good luck to anyone who decided to embrace and put work into this project, looking forward to seeing more champions.

I have tryed creating Nidalee. and since I haven't played LoL I hope I got her characteristic right. I'm just waiting for a discussion with Shadowsong about it:)

This looks like a much better project than the other LoL project.
Nice sprite, even though some of them are(I think they are, correct me if I'm wrong) remodels of some original sprites they look absolutely amazing, especially Nevermore.
Good luck with this project, hope you succeed :).

Back