• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cod 7 : Black ops...

This is the worst Call of Duty released. Every single Call of Duty have been better prepared for the release. It seems like they havent tested it at all. There is basicly something wrong with everything with this game, and they give no information about the coming patches so people continue spamming their forums.

Here is a list with the major flaws/bugs.

Code:
* Sounds - The sounds in this game are horrible, now besides the obvious (Footsteps too quite, bomb plant/defuse sounds not working etc.) there is a huge problem with background noises, I don't know who's idea it was to include a missile launching on 'Launch' or who's idea it was to include a train on 'WMD' but these background noises ruin the game. Nothing is more frustrating than listening for footsteps/bomb defuses and having a loud ass train whiz by. Now I understand Treyarch is already hard at work on a patch for sounds but please lower the level of the background noises.

* Party System - Nothing really needs to be said that hasn't all ready, we all know the party system is bad, and I thank Treyarch for recognizing this so quickly and working on it, hopefully they do a good job. (I just included this one to make the list 'perfect', yes I'm aware it's already being worked on)

* Spawns - The spawns in this game are absolutely terrible. Typically when a CoD game has bad spawns it's within a certain gametype, however with Black Op's the spawns are horrible in every playlist. I can't tell you how many times I've played Domination, and had the enemy team spawn behind me at 'A' when they control both 'C' and 'B'. I'm not a big fan of YouTube commentator 'WingsOfRedemption' but he made a video recently that I agree with to a huge extent. Check out the video for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZihokTlcwUs

* Sniping - At first when I heard Treyarch was 'gimping' quick-scoping for Black Op's I was ecstatic, quick-scoping in MW2 was way too easy and it was extremely over used, so when I seen JD2020's Twitter post I figured Treyarch was going to make sniping similar to COD4's, boy was I wrong. Treyarch in your attempts to 'gimp' quick-scoping you made the Sniper completely useless in general. Now let's see what makes the sniper useless in Black Op's.

1. Lack Of Sniper Friendly Maps (by this I mean there are no big, wide open maps, you know the type of maps where a sniper class might actually make sense, similar to 'Afghan' in MW2.)

2. Scope Doesn't Go Where It's Suppose To (This is Treyarch's first attempt at 'gimping' quick-scoping, and to be honest I completely like this idea, if it were implemented by itself that is, combined with the other points I'm going to make it adds on to the snipers uselessness)

3. L96AW Isn't Always A 1sk (This in my opinion needs to get fixed, hitmarkers with the most powerful snipe in the game should not happen, the L96AW needs to be a 1sk ALWAYS in any part of the body)

4. Registration (Apparently on top of making the snipers not a guaranteed 1sk and making the scope not go where you're aiming Treyarch thought it was a good idea to make it so you have to be scoped in for a certain amount of time in order for the bullet to go where you shot it. This is absolutely ridiculous, I'm literally speechless on this one.)

As you can see Treyarch, you did more then just 'gimp' quick-scoping, you made the sniper absolutely useless in general. WATCH THIS VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNR2C7mnHfc

* Theater - First off I would like to say thank you to Treyarch for implementing this, this is a great feature. However.... There are a few problems with it. I'm not going to go into great detail but I'm just going to quickly list the problems I've found with the theater system.

1. Lag (Self explanatory, not sure if this can be fixed but it's definitely a bit laggy at times, similar to how Halo 3's theater system was)

2. Recent Games List (For some reason not all of your games you play show up in your recent games list, therefore making it impossible to watch/FileShare them. I found this out the hard way when a 80-19 game of mine didn't show up, I even had 4 chopper gunners that game =\)

* Quitters Causing The Game To End - I absolutely hate this, every time I start having a good game the entire other team will quit, sometimes it will result in the game ending because nobody else joined in time, and sometimes one person quitting causes the game to end. In order to fix this you need to allow people to join games faster, this wasn't a problem in MW2 because every time somebody quit another person was there to take their place. As for the whole 'One person quits and the lobby closes' I have no clue why it does that and I really hope this gets fixed.

* RC-XD - These things are everywhere, in fact I believe the majority of my deaths come from this RC car from hell. Yes I'm aware Flack Jacket counters this but there are much more useful perks in the blue slot, my suggestion? Either make the RC-XD a 4 kill-streak or keep it at 3 but lower the blast radius and or damage.

* Combat Training Kill-Streak Glitch - For some reason some people are unable to use kill-streaks while playing 'Combat Training'. While this isn't a huge problem, it would be nice if it was fixed.

* Spectating - Whenever I am spectating my friends in SnD the perks displayed on the right side of the screen are incorrect. They display the same 3 perks for every person I spectate and they do not match the perks that they are actually using.

* Leaderboards - Not much to say here, the leaderboards report inaccurate stats and are all around wrong.

* Gunship Glitch - Sometimes the 11 kill-streak gunship will develop a mind of it's own and not allow the user to steer it. Most of the time it fly's outside the map making it impossible to kill anyone.

* Valkyrie Rocket Glitch - Whenever you use the Valkyrie Rocket's they immediately blow up and cause you to commit suicide. See also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnzxxH4K4I

I know tha game have just been out for almost one week, but they could give us more information.

Im level 40 on the Xbox 360 (STx MrScratch)

Right now Im thinking of going back to MW2 until they fixed all the problems

ive had the game since it has came out and everything here i pretty much disagree with. Yea l9 most powerful sniper but yeaa u get hitmarkers it shouldnt be a one shot one kill everytime. if i shoot u in the foot u gonna die? nope. Leaderboard? wtf are u talking about 100% accurate for me u might wanna pay more attention there. and rc-xd? if u dont wanna die, shoot the thing or run away from it. not hard to evade.

Mah brother plays it, but i don't
and my other brother plays cod 7, he's level 70 prestige 8... and he's using riot shield all tha time... he already blocked 30100 bullets of the 50000

THERE IS NO LAGS IN XBOX 360 LIVE ACCOUNT PLAYING BLACK OPS >_>, ps3 sux every game is laggy! even COD ..

there is lag on xbox o_O
there will always be lag depending on who the host is.

Still 1st prestige on black ops lvl 50
xD
cbf prestiging just staying here then buying everything :D

MW2: 10th lvl 70

I tell you! most of you guys either are Brainwashed or do not know anything about games, CoD: Black OPs is Fail OPs, I can not stress how many times I have said that history repeats itself, TreyArch IS THE MOST SUCKIEST developers in Activision, TreyArch has a streak of fail CoD games and this one is no exception to them, the only "fun" thing in the entire game has to be Zombie and the arcade Zombie game that is in the game, the game suffers from sucky multi-player graphics and online multi-player graphics, the only time where their graphics are at their "Best" is during Campaign Mode, the players hit boxes are too big and quite off, has the worst physics in all the other CoD games, I mean CoD:WaW has better physics that this, sound in the game is ~, not my cup of tea, though gun sounds some are good but a very good amount do not even sound like they should(they should have copied the sound files from Infinity Ward). If you gave me to chose between CoD:Black OPs and CoD3 By Infinity Ward I'd pick CoD3 any day(If any of you can Remember CoD3, it was the game that revolutionized online FPS back in the days!Before CoD4:MW that took everything to a new level).

Final Verdict is... CoD: Black OPs should have been given to IW, they would have done a job that would not be forgotten.
CoD: Black OPs is as great as its Campaign.

I tell you! most of you guys either are Brainwashed or do not know anything about games, CoD: Black OPs is Fail OPs, I can not stress how many times I have said that history repeats itself, TreyArch IS THE MOST SUCKIEST developers in Activision, TreyArch has a streak of fail CoD games and this one is no exception to them, the only "fun" thing in the entire game has to be Zombie and the arcade Zombie game that is in the game, the game suffers from sucky multi-player graphics and online multi-player graphics, the only time where their graphics are at their "Best" is during Campaign Mode, the players hit boxes are too big and quite off, has the worst physics in all the other CoD games, I mean CoD:WaW has better physics that this, sound in the game is ~, not my cup of tea, though gun sounds some are good but a very good amount do not even sound like they should(they should have copied the sound files from Infinity Ward). If you gave me to chose between CoD:Black OPs and CoD3 By Infinity Ward I'd pick CoD3 any day(If any of you can Remember CoD3, it was the game that revolutionized online FPS back in the days!Before CoD4:MW that took everything to a new level).

Final Verdict is... CoD: Black OPs should have been given to IW, they would have done a job that would not be forgotten.
CoD: Black OPs is as great as its Campaign.

Mad because you're bad.
Also, do some research before posting please and thank you.

Personally, I enjoy Black ops so much more than Modern Warfare 2 simply because I don't run into any OMA, Commando Lunges 20 Feet away, etc.
Black ops is easily the most Balanced Call of Duty game out there. Yes it was broken for the first month on PS3 and PC, but they fixed all that faggoty Freezing/Disconnection problems.
TreyArch actually listens to the community unlike IW releasing a game, listening for the first month or so, then abandoning the community.
When you say that TreyArch is the "most suckiest developer" in Activision, that is entirely your opinion. Black ops would be put as one of my favorite Call of Duty games played. I have been with the franchise since Call of Duty 2 and recently bought Call of Duty: Classic for the shits and giggles.

I hope you know that Call of Duty 3 was made by TreyArch as well.

Now when you say that the seventh Call of Duty should have been developed by Infinity Ward, you may want to know that IW is currently getting raeped by EA and 2 of the 3 founders of IW. See here: Infinity Ward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meaning they couldn't even if they had to because of basically half of the team leaving.

The next Call of Duty is being made by an entirely new company, Sledgehammer.

Infinity Ward is currently being "rebuilt" according to a news post on the Activision Site.

I am currently twelfth prestige level 45 - PS3

Mad because you're bad.
Also, do some research before posting please and thank you.

Personally, I enjoy Black ops so much more than Modern Warfare 2 simply because I don't run into any OMA, Commando Lunges 20 Feet away, etc.
Black ops is easily the most Balanced Call of Duty game out there. Yes it was broken for the first month on PS3 and PC, but they fixed all that faggoty Freezing/Disconnection problems.
TreyArch actually listens to the community unlike IW releasing a game, listening for the first month or so, then abandoning the community.
When you say that TreyArch is the "most suckiest developer" in Activision, that is entirely your opinion. Black ops would be put as one of my favorite Call of Duty games played. I have been with the franchise since Call of Duty 2 and recently bought Call of Duty: Classic for the shits and giggles.

I hope you know that Call of Duty 3 was made by TreyArch as well.

Now when you say that the seventh Call of Duty should have been developed by Infinity Ward, you may want to know that IW is currently getting raeped by EA and 2 of the 3 founders of IW. See here: Infinity Ward - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meaning they couldn't even if they had to because of basically half of the team leaving.

The next Call of Duty is being made by an entirely new company, Sledgehammer.

Infinity Ward is currently being "rebuilt" according to a news post on the Activision Site.

I am currently twelfth prestige level 45 - PS3

I screwed up on one of my facts! LOL the one that was a real hit back in the day was CoD 2 by Infinity Wards which was one of the most played online game even when CoD3 came out also and people even still played it when CoD4:MW came out.

Don't forget to mention, that Infinity ward let elevator glitches and care package glitches ravage the online playing, and treyarch had it all patched and ready on release date, to be patched.

PRestige 2 isnt hard o_O, im still prestige 1, level 50, but im just racking up my credits, i think im on 200k+ atm :p, aint spending anything, already own everything haha xD, just play for fun and kills now, not playing atm tho, no xbox live :S, ran outta gold ;D

Back