• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Code changes

Vean

Reaction score
Modern AAC is very hard structure to create an layouts for it. The only way to create layout for system like this is reading html code source in browser and writing CSS style to take wanted effect. Reading php code is not good solutions in case of the... php code... it takes more time than reading html in browser. If site is not programmed well the CSS code won't help, but have this part after you. Your site can be edited by CSS but it's hard way to read the code, get the element's ids and classes.

The content code shouldn't be showed in one line. It's completly not readable. Other is using rounded elements in layout (account page). This panel you have is quite nice but it's not compatible with tibia style layouts. Modern layout i've seen, someone even posted layout with cars, what the fu*k have cars to tibia? Rounded elements take much code which is next hard to edit. There are no place for rounded boxes like your account page inside of content. To make something else panel you need to edit html/php code. This is not good solution for scripts which are still updated.

Sory for long post but the "good" code is really needed. For now it's stopping me to make REALLY GOOD template for it.

As there are quite small list od functions i think that i'll make some extensions for your system :)

Are you fucking serious?

Adapting layouts to ModernACC is so fucking easy.. if you say it's not it's because you have no idea of what you are doing

I was thinking of making it a bit better, but we will see.

But I cannot agree with the amount of functions, you really have a lot of function to use from.

There is really nice feature called alters for web templates, I wrote a tutorial about it, so you can find it in tutorial section, also UI theme can be changed as well.

Are you fucking serious?

Adapting layouts to ModernACC is so fucking easy.. if you say it's not it's because you have no idea of what you are doing
And how this layout look? I was saw these templates on forum and content section looks terrible. I wan't to make awesome template for this script but before the code won't be readable i just can't work. And about functions i would add some dynamic modules using javascript...

There is no problem with adding javascript.

Like I said, look at tutorials section, I wrote one about template alters, it's really nice feature, and I didn't see it yet with any template relased, so you can be the first one ;)

Back