• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Collandus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesper_Kladden

Donator
Reaction score
About collandus:

*Complains about everyone who makes a script

*Insulting, not trying to help..

Example:

Code:
local items = {
[1] = { 8819, 8820, 2468, 2509, 2643, 2190 },
[2] = { 8819, 8820, 2468, 2509, 2643, 2182 },
[3] = { 2509, 2643, 8923, 8892, 2481, 2389 },
[4] = { 2643, 2478, 2465, 2481, 2509 }
[5] = self[1],
[6] = self[2],
[7] = self[3],
[8] = self[4]
}

not

Please do something about him. He is just ruining my happiness when I make some script or so.

I agree, sometimes he gives good feedback, but often not.

Last edited:
Lol.

Colandus is like teh lua-mastah on this forum and I cant seem to find any insult there, he just shows how to make scripts better.

He helps a lot of people but I gotta agree with Jesper that he sometimes ruins the fun of other people to release their scripts because they will get a bad reply of him anyway. Instead of making a cocky reply tell him how to improve his scripting skills. That were my 2 cents...

He helps a lot of people but I gotta agree with Jesper that he sometimes ruins the fun of other people to release their scripts because they will get a bad reply of him anyway. Instead of making a cocky reply tell him how to improve his scripting skills. That were my 2 cents...

Exactly. That's what I mean.. He is a good scripter, I'd guess he is a Professional Scripter. And he sometimes help people. But as said, he often just "ruins the fun".

About collandus:

*Complains about everyone who makes a script

*Spams without a reason, just insulting, not trying to help..

Example:

Please do something about him. He is just ruining my happiness when I make some script or so.

I agree, sometimes he gives good feedback, but often not.

I think this thread is just a bad joke.. Anyway if you don't like criticism don't post your script or don't ask for help and then you will be happy.

I think this thread is just a bad joke.. Anyway if you don't like criticism don't post your script or don't ask for help and then you will be happy.

What a good criticism! You gotta be kidding me. A quote of what script Jesper wrote and under that not. You call that criticism?

No, but I think he means something like that.. Anyway if he doesn't like someones replies, doesn't ask for help..
Bye this thread is a big misstake. Better start to learn from better guys and stop writing such idiotic things.

No, but I think he means something like that.. Anyway if he doesn't like someones replies, doesn't ask for help..
Bye this thread is a big misstake. Better start to learn from better guys and stop writing such idiotic things.

I don't really understand your point, but I guess it is something like: "Please leave this forum and learn scripting before you come back"..

I do really try to learn how to use LUA @ OTScripting and Colandus does help me. But I think he should have some kind of warning from a moderator or something so he will always have that in his backhead that he should not just destroy someone happiness when making a script by saying for example "no.". He could have said something like, "Nah, that wont work, try this: <Code>" or "Sorry, that wont work .. Try something else ^^" . That is the same answer as "No." but instead he has got a happy attitude.

Are you 10 or wtf is your problem?

You took Colandus' post out of context btw, he answered some guy who has written: "Maybe this will work <code>", which was wrong.
So the "not" from Colandus is like a great insult towards him I suppose. :/:/:/

I understand, maybe a PM of a mod asking him to stop his negative behaviour would help?

I understand, maybe a PM of a mod asking him to stop his negative behaviour would help?
I repeat myself, thats nothing I can do about it. The best you can do is ignore him, or ask him by yourself to change his behaviour.

You took Colandus' post out of context btw, he answered some guy who has written: "Maybe this will work <code>", which was wrong.
So the "not" from Colandus is like a great insult towards him I suppose. :/:/:/

The thing is that I tried to quote it all but it didn't work.

@Jester,

'Aight, I'll try to ignore him, but it would really be nice with a PM from someone on the top ...

Jesper,

His post isn't at you. It is at some other guy, he don't like him very much because he stole his server and earned money with it before. So I agree with colandus in this.

He doesn't want to remove the fun for you, he is a good helper. Most of the time when you ask him something, he is willing to help you out and explain how he did it, or explain you how to do it.

The things I said above are my oppinions. He did that by me. But I bet, if you would ask him to help and you tell him what you did and ask if he knows a good solution, I think he would help you.

Again, this is only at that guy who thinks that can script, but he can't + he stole his work.

I never said it was against me :O ?

Well, I didn't know that.. But I think he should read this and consider changing his attitude to something more positive.

I'm not mean I just am lazy to type full sentences :)

I write "not" because it'd be too long to write "No, that's not a good solution, it's repeative and could be done much easier" :eek:

Well this thread was funny, and it's basically because I've been helping people throughout the years now and many people annoy me, and if you have "personalities" as that person, I will find you annoying aswell. Especially when you don't read properly when I reply.

Here is your choises:
- Ignore me, don't read my posts + don't receive any help from me.
- Accept that I am taking my time to help you, giving criticts and being mad when you annoy me.

By the way, this is the fines "thank you" I have ever received, thanks.

Well, I do really love your help. But I just wanted someone with a high grade to tell you that you maybe can be a little bit more nicer .. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back