• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Collandus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesper_Kladden

Donator
Reaction score
About collandus:

*Complains about everyone who makes a script

*Insulting, not trying to help..

Example:

Code:
local items = {
[1] = { 8819, 8820, 2468, 2509, 2643, 2190 },
[2] = { 8819, 8820, 2468, 2509, 2643, 2182 },
[3] = { 2509, 2643, 8923, 8892, 2481, 2389 },
[4] = { 2643, 2478, 2465, 2481, 2509 }
[5] = self[1],
[6] = self[2],
[7] = self[3],
[8] = self[4]
}

not

Please do something about him. He is just ruining my happiness when I make some script or so.

I agree, sometimes he gives good feedback, but often not.

Last edited:
Quote every of my post where I was rude please :)

Such report is just selfish to be honest, I don't "insult" without reasons. And this "insulting" is when I am annoyed, which give me _stricter critism_ or "harder" to say.

We can't do anything about his negative behaviour.

WTF ? o_O

i dont think he do it for ruin people, coeone lets learn of what he show us, instead continue using same stupid structure for scripts.

envy pure envy hauhauha

Colandus + 1

Quote every of my post where I was rude please :)

Such report is just selfish to be honest, I don't "insult" without reasons. And this "insulting" is when I am annoyed, which give me _stricter critism_ or "harder" to say.

the story of my life.... but i got a ban =) (and a lot of infractions!)

GOGO Colandus you can (Y)

Colandus is my real life friend and he ain't too old. I guess I know what you mean with his "negative" behaviour... It's up to him if he wants to be respected by people or not :)

In this case there is nothing we can do about it. Maybe he will learn something out of this thread or not but as I've said, it's up to him.

Colandus is my real life friend and he ain't too old. I guess I know what you mean with his "negative" behaviour... It's up to him if he wants to be respected by people or not :)

In this case there is nothing we can do about it. Maybe he will learn something out of this thread or not but as I've said, it's up to him.

yeye noobak i have not insulted anyone so far :) I'd like to have a quote of the posts as evidence... Most likely it'll be they who can't read properly if they find a post to quote :mad:

is a stupid complaint

Colandus is a good scripter, he not is a teacher of lua

He post tutorial of lua in tutorials, read and practice

PD:
The best tutorial of lua (and guitar xD) is:
Perfection, is what we all need. As well as we need patience. To improve your skills, try thinking about this.
Without patience, the perfection will decrease, as you will do things faster and less carefull. Always think twice, recheck and think about that you can continue later. If you are about to leave, save it for later.

Look this in the signature of Colandus, is big true

If you don't want your work to be criticized, then don't make it public. /endthread

Colandus (Y)
He is the lua master and if he wanna give his time to help you, he wanna teach you no? :)

My english really sucks xd

Menz, read :(

I've never said I'd like him banned (wtf? Why -.-?). I said, "Atleast someone can send him a PM that says that he can be more positive" :)

Kkthxbye close thread otherwise you'll all hate me more then you already do ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back