• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collapser zulu

ah damn that sux. I was going to try and sell all my stuff on there really cheap. What a dick..

that game is still homosexual. you got a gf yet? one you haven't murdered

Says the guy who puts dicks in his mouth.

No girlfriend, and I don't really play much tibia, just working on and off on a project.

I am willing to give 200usd to the owner of collapser zulu to get it back online again...

Its just funny how can ppl expect a guy donate 2k dollars? LOL dafag its obv that a guy stole credit card from another one.

i can't seem to find anything wrong with this comment
1533905_10200459911898869_1924272625_n_zpsefe34513.jpg

VAKA play Noxious OT! Whats up with all the other old collapser players? sean, sarin, mike, etc. also you remember 'the niggas'?

Anyone still read this? I'm back. ;/ Sad to see Collapser is down. Have any of you seen Rachel? (Netherland Rachel)

Last edited:
Collapser won't be up again... R.I.P
Is it because we let the BR's take over? :( I blame it all on sportacus and his bald head. It gave them the light they needed to find their way to Collapser.

(Joke/Sarcasm) Because I know some people have a hard time telling sarcasm online.

You guys should check out Cyntara it could use some good players. Mike could also show them how to make killer events. :D

Back