• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Colossus Boss Quest

Anyways was just saying that the idea is cool and all, but if you have the time I wouldnt mind judging a better version.
Yes the idea is orginally from @Evan :p But also i wanted to challenge myself and learn new stuff while doing it. Since i know @Evan has more knowlegde than me about coding. About making better version, as i said i was open for suggestions and also when it's released people are welcome to make it "better".

Ah honestly I only use these forums to speak with the community, nothing else. Was just genuinly interesting in the idea, and I know you have the skill-set to do better than monster summons and little x/y variable teleport efffects and item movements and stuff. Maybe you can ahve the whole monster rotate 90 degrees each way :p

Ah honestly I only use these forums to speak with the community, nothing else. Was just genuinly interesting in the idea, and I know you have the skill-set to do better than monster summons and little x/y variable teleport efffects and item movements and stuff. Maybe you can ahve the whole monster rotate 90 degrees each way :p
That will take alot of resources on the server and it will look kind of weird :p

That's a cool idea! We had the same idea (i think)

I added this boss to my server 2 weeks ago, it's the same concept xD

But i like more your's, the hands crushing the floor... the colossal that it's.. just cool

NoFlUNU.png

I may will release it soon. Since i want to see it in other servers and also i'm bored from coding on it. Should i release it for all, or for those servers which deserve it?

Remember it's not fully done: Such as when you kill it, what happens next? And shooting spells (DMG). But i think you guys can fix dat.

Feedback thx.

@Cadyan - You're free to make a better version yourself kid, otherwise gtfo. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

@Cadyan - You're free to make a better version yourself kid, otherwise gtfo. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
Obviously you're uninformed you troll. LOL
Go make friends on mylittlepony.com you sheltered fuck
Woot post 700, averaging 1 post every 3 days since 2008 o.o
EDIT: fuck ur post is retarded Eldin. go to school and learn to read before you speak
I'm also open for suggestions.
SEE THAT? OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS

Last edited:
Back