• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Colossus

maybe you could make that the collosus have an attack that make appear a rock of the collosus style that get the player to the upper level and if he is in the correct position and moves fast can reach a near mountain or similar where you are able to attack the head by distance or something

I tested it out with youuu !! xD

@ontopic
It's awesome, keep up the good work :p

Last edited:
This might be a stretch. As you can see, I was able to get the fists to rise using mounds.

Are there any item editors, item otb enthusiasts here?
I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's such thing as an invisible "riser" object?

you can use the red tile that is invisible but is walkable and if you combine it with the tile yellow of stairs maybe you can do what are you thinking (?) idk what you mean

You know those mounds in the grass, where if you step on it, you rise a little bit?
That's what I am using in this video to raise the hands.

It looks funky and it only works best with grass mounds, so I would only use this boss on grass.
I'm asking if there's some kind of invisible version of this mound.

ah I see... I think that doesn't exist invisible, but maybe you can try using another tile that fits better like 12780-12783... here I post some of the tiles that make that effect and that fit more

c_yqKS.png
3cyrGo.png

didn't notice that you make appear the tile when you want that the hand rise, thought that they were rised every time, and then you delete them to make the efect... mmmm i think that this way is decent if you don't have any other way to do that

Ruz5KI.png

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Tibiamakers, I will stick with whatever I have, seems to be the best option available.

Anyways, I have just completed the summon monster move.
The hand rises, as if they were doing some magic to raise something.
8 statues are brought up from the ground, then a second later, they turn to real life.
The statues are gargoyle statues and they turn into a gargoyle-like monster.

I think that is enough moves for the first part of the boss (hands).
I need to work on the next part, which is the head.

I might make my server public one day for people who want to tour it.

If you ever give it too someone, don't give it to some random retard who will sell it 2 months after he got it from you.
Imo, If you ever decide to give it away/sell it, you should give it to a decent person which will make great use of it, like Red.

dont forget that if you want, you can release multiple scripts for organization, like:

colossus_spells.lua
colossus_whatever.lua

then in the main file, just do:
dofile("colossus_spells.lua")

and it'll load the other script

Lol, dude that's the craziest shit ever XD
Wicked job

I even had the sounds in my head as it was slamming the ground, was all Wuuvv BUKQQQQQQQ :D

Not at the moment, just catching up on school.

This is fking awesome ;o I will use it on my server for sure if you release it :)

To answer your questions, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested if you were to release it (myself included) but in all honesty if I were you I would keep it to myself. I would also make the spells instantaneous (a "single shot" as you call it).

Back