• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Colourised loot values

Memerto

PHP, JS, LUA, HTML...
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi mates! Cipsof's Tibia winter update will implement a new system to clasify the loot. It is supossed to have several values and works as follows:

wu18_items_anim.gif

• No frame means a gold value has yet to be defined in the Cyclopedia or equals 0.
  • Grey frame means a gold value of 1 - 999.
  • Green frame means a gold value of 1,000 - 9,999.
  • Blue frame means a gold value of 10,000 - 99,999.
  • Purple frame means a gold value of 100,000 - 999,999.
  • Yellow frame means a gold value of 1,000,000+.

I guess a lot of additions to server sources (and OTClient if it's the case) are needed to make this possible in Open Tibia, but I think it's an very interesting feature to improve the game aesthetics and since it is an official feature, I guess it should be implemented in TFS sooner or later. So the request is to implement this system in the current server versions (1.X) and OTClient for the people who use it. However, I'd like to point some hints:

• The frame is important if we talk about the graphical impact of the system, but it internally it should work as an attribute, I mean: it should be possible to change the category of an item.
  • The system should be flexible and let the server administrators create more categories and add frame colors.
  • As the image above shows, the item sprites shouldn't be covered by the frame: the frame is placed at the bottom of the sprite.
  • I don't know this exactly, but I guess the frames are only shown in the inventory, backpacks...etc, and shouldn't appear if the player drops an item on the floor, because this would break the aesthetics of the game with all the squares of the frames at the side of the rounded forms of the sprites of the environment.
That's all. Geetings!

Hi mates! Cipsof's Tibia winter update will implement a new system to clasify the loot. It is supossed to have several values and works as follows:

I guess a lot of additions to server sources (and OTClient if it's the case) are needed to make this possible in Open Tibia, but I think it's an very interesting feature to improve the game aesthetics and since it is an official feature, I guess it should be implemented in TFS sooner or later. So the request is to implement this system in the current server versions (1.X) and OTClient for the people who use it. However, I'd like to point some hints:

• The frame is important if we talk about the graphical impact of the system, but it internally it should work as an attribute, I mean: it should be possible to change the category of an item.
  • The system should be flexible and let the server administrators create more categories and add frame colors.
  • As the image above shows, the item sprites shouldn't be covered by the frame: the frame is placed at the bottom of the sprite.
  • I don't know this exactly, but I guess the frames are only shown in the inventory, backpacks...etc, and shouldn't appear if the player drops an item on the floor, because this would break the aesthetics of the game with all the squares of the frames at the side of the rounded forms of the sprites of the environment.
That's all. Geetings!
is this feature publicly available?

Back