• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Combo Count tfs 1.5 772

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello guys, I'm using a new tfs 1.5 version 7.72 and I would like to know how to change the combo count between several players for separate damage,
example 2 sd = 700 or 2 sd = 350 from one player 350 from another like old tibia.

I don't know c++, but to try to help, I believe this is in creatureevent.cpp, deleting everything that refers to secondarydamage haha, that's what I would try

hello guys, I'm using a new tfs 1.5 version 7.72 and I would like to know how to change the combo count between several players for separate damage,
example 2 sd = 700 or 2 sd = 350 from one player 350 from another like old tibia.
The "problem" is not server-side but with the OTClient. If you test the normal tibia client you will see that it behaves exactly as you described.

unfortunately there is no way to solve this. it is the tibia client that does this. and my sprites have addon options, transparency, Shop, spell shop, and other thing. and this version is not accepted.

unfortunately there is no way to solve this. it is the tibia client that does this. and my sprites have addon options, transparency, Shop, spell shop, and other thing. and this version is not accepted.
I don't know what OTClient you are using, but you can try to open an issue in its repository on github, or open another thread asking for help for this specific purpose(And properly explaining your problem). I am sure someone will help you with that.

Back