• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

COME LUNARFORCE :) EVERYONE IS INVITED

EVERY GO TRANSFERE TO LUNARFORCE IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART ON THE WARS !!!
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN TEAM : https://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/guild.php?name=Podnies Ojca

TRANSFERE AND ASK THEM FOR VENTRILO ACCOUNT IM SERIOUS YOUR ALL WELCOME ON MAGES 225+ !!

PS: BIG TEAMS ARE WELCOME TOO :)

lol i only noticed now that you are inviting people to a guild that is not yours lapa heheh
you won the war by 3 frags but you had like 264 average lvl and we 205 ? plus, number of players was 23x20 ? so pretty equal...arent you being cocky and starting retard forum fights even before we have some good ammount of wars? keep that in mind..be a leader not a kid

lol i only noticed now that you are inviting people to a guild that is not yours lapa heheh
you won the war by 3 frags but you had like 264 average lvl and we 205 ? plus, number of players was 23x20 ? so pretty equal...arent you being cocky and starting retard forum fights even before we have some good ammount of wars? keep that in mind..be a leader not a kid

you always talk about 'don't fight on forum , start to do this in game' and now you are writing shits "omg average lvl omg numer of players"

@TrevorLuciferus
I just wrote it so you guys will have a better ammount and so you can get more peoples to play and you would play then mainly lunar istead of fighting shadows too :p
Cuz I got alot of old lunar peoples that are with us and I dont want jordi to quit fast cuz u are lower lvl = disadantage ( NOT ACTING PRO OR SMTH )

I see.. two team's can come to lunar and fight, so other team's can do this same, or they are must do hard pg ??

Lunar need next two teams with 25~ active ppl for fight, and more random ppl will come there too..

Back