• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

COME LUNARFORCE :) EVERYONE IS INVITED

you always talk about 'don't fight on forum , start to do this in game' and now you are writing shits "omg average lvl omg numer of players"

I didnt, i though that lapa was doing that so i just said that he got no reason to be proud of since we had very inferior average lvl, thats all . But sinc ehe said he is not acting like a pro but instead trying to help us find more players, its okey i apologize

@TrevorLuciferus
I just wrote it so you guys will have a better ammount and so you can get more peoples to play and you would play then mainly lunar istead of fighting shadows too :p
Cuz I got alot of old lunar peoples that are with us and I dont want jordi to quit fast cuz u are lower lvl = disadantage ( NOT ACTING PRO OR SMTH )
Lapa just fix ur ppl i will fix mine :d and plx dont make massa cuz i heard u will be 30 ppl today agaisnt 20 with average 210 so think it

SELL
y4qr7BM.png

This David 350 ED 1 SD combo? Znam

Rly? :( you destroyed all Fame i had :( fucking moron. But I still love you Stucny <3 :)

// you forget i'm parcel tho.

LAPA GERMAN TERRORIST AKA COMANDIRKA OF FUTURAMA NOW USING HIS TRADE/FORUM SKILLS TO RECRUIT FOR JORDI CANT BELIEF GAJS RLLY

Back