• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Commanders from war teams/reasonable people

There's one problem. Levels are really too high because f.e I've never died on my 360ed as long as I had stone skins, it is easy to kill mages but if you have 10 ssa bps, it takes too long to simply kill him + even without stone skins it's hard to headshot 400mage.

My personal opinion about the changes is that lunarforce it's just fine the way it is now if there is no battles in your time zone guys, speak for yourself. I am from usa and my team and all the teams that play in our time zone are active everyday and we do battle each other. About the levels, maybe a level reset will be good and to add an exp stage after lvl 400, but the higher exp lost and more expensive bless it's going to make charlovers don't fucking come out at all in battles. @Mark @Hani , I don't know if you guys notice but 70% of lunarforce community it's made of brs, americans, and latin people, you guys usually only have two big teams fighting each other maybe a third one will come and play every now and then. In my time zone there is 4-5 teams fighting all about 30-40 player teams, right now its 3 active teams (rampage, flawless and vindictive) I don't know why brs stopped playing, all I can think about is charloving or not having a commander to fight so if you base your changes on the votes you gotten so far it will be unfair and I can almost guarantee that it will lower your onlines. A lot of the teams playing in my time zone follow each other to ots just to fight and one of the reason you started getting a lot of teams playing at nights it's because a lot of my enemies followed us here. I will get all my team mates and anemies to vote on these issues if they haven't already, but before you make a change to anything let me let these people from out time zone know, a lot of this kids don't use forums because of the language, but I bet you a lot if not the majority of the same kids are the donors here.

P.S. To all teams, you guys should do a lot less bitching and more fighting, if you don't give each other battles it's because once things don't go your way you blame it on server or high lvls or whatever the fuck you want to blame it on, just remember that the ues and aoe spells were edited because of your bitching (which I think its great the way it is) but that influenced the way battles are now, that's why mages tank so much because only a few ppl can reach them with a exori max spell all the rest are sds, so ssa's + might ring +8 mages potting around the mage wtf did you expect? seriously.

My personal opinion about the changes is that lunarforce it's just fine the way it is now if there is no battles in your time zone guys, speak for yourself. I am from usa and my team and all the teams that play in our time zone are active everyday and we do battle each other. About the levels, maybe a level reset will be good and to add an exp stage after lvl 400, but the higher exp lost and more expensive bless it's going to make charlovers don't fucking come out at all in battles. @Mark @Hani , I don't know if you guys notice but 70% of lunarforce community it's made of brs, americans, and latin people, you guys usually only have two big teams fighting each other maybe a third one will come and play every now and then. In my time zone there is 4-5 teams fighting all about 30-40 player teams, right now its 3 active teams (rampage, flawless and vindictive) I don't know why brs stopped playing, all I can think about is charloving or not having a commander to fight so if you base your changes on the votes you gotten so far it will be unfair and I can almost guarantee that it will lower your onlines. A lot of the teams playing in my time zone follow each other to ots just to fight and one of the reason you started getting a lot of teams playing at nights it's because a lot of my enemies followed us here. I will get all my team mates and anemies to vote on these issues if they haven't already, but before you make a change to anything let me let these people from out time zone know, a lot of this kids don't use forums because of the language, but I bet you a lot if not the majority of the same kids are the donors here.

P.S. To all teams, you guys should do a lot less bitching and more fighting, if you don't give each other battles it's because once things don't go your way you blame it on server or high lvls or whatever the fuck you want to blame it on, just remember that the ues and aoe spells were edited because of your bitching (which I think its great the way it is) but that influenced the way battles are now, that's why mages tank so much because only a few ppl can reach them with a exori max spell all the rest are sds, so ssa's + might ring +8 mages potting around the mage wtf did you expect? seriously.
signed but plz free transfer to shadow

as kayto said if u need to make better lunarforce delete all defs in tibia it will work for sure

whats a fight for you? I live in usa and I know how the brs ad mexicans fight. 1 team runs to def and the other tries to break it for 2-3 hours.

http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/character.php?name=Muddafuckintank

You sure are fighting a lot buddy.

http://lunarforce.twifysoft.net/guild.php?name=Vindictive

2 days to finish a 50 frag warmode. Please stop talking about wars with us

The first solution for this problem to solve is to keep Veziv out of this conversation. Really, I don't know what's in his head, for me his brain is dead and he should be burried alive. No one hates here in this thread except this kid so are you sure you will solve the problem with HIM? Please, @Mark & @Hani I don't know how but keep him out of this conversation and I guarantee we will all come to a conclusion between all important people on this server who were keeping it alive in the past. Now it's time for a future, but for it to begin Veziv can't simply participate in it.
@udarac Dino I know you hate when we say "it's all about Veziv". But dude, see, it's the truth. It's all about him, he really doesn't want this server to get better just like the RPG Players so don't wonder when we are talking shit about him.

I think we will come near the solution without Veziv. He blocks it all and he does it with ridiculous and sad arguments which make him more braindead than he actually is.
I'm for the idea to reduce lvls and everything with it. SSA? No need to put delay on them.

-Reduce lvls
-Reduce mlvls
-No SSA Delay
-Make stronger paralyzes
-Fix exp rates like they are written in my thread about the new server: http://otland.net/threads/idea-of-a-new-server-due-to-the-response-of-the-support.208169/
AND LUNARFORCE WILL BE GREAT

Last edited:
Who is listening to veziv? You guys are only talking about him, nobody is actually taking his ideas seriously

No one of us but the support should keep this annoying kid out and see that he only wants to get it worse. And you listed him to talk about it. Not the smartest idea when he even won't understand 99% of that what you guys say

what team have u played with in our time just let me know, because obviously the only bitching about ppl running to defenses and shit like that I see its about the European teams. I'm not here to argue really that's my opinion, if you @Mark @Hani think that our teams have no influence at all in lunarforce go ahead and listen to this kids and their ideas, I guaranteed once they start loosing again they will find something new to bitch about and us, well we will most likely be gone if that's the case. By we I mean my team and enemies.

It's not like we, the European players, will care if you leave, since the only European team people has whined about going defense in the past is Veziv's team, and he'll most likely be a non-factor, if the changes that has been proposed will go through. Anyways, it's common knowledge that the European teams have always had superior pvp compared to the North- and South American teams, and the fact that this server is actually European should at least be taken into consideration, since in the end, it's the European players this server is generally aimed to cater to.

Also our battle don't only consist of warmodes, we also fight for spawns everday with 4 different teams so we constantly have encounters vs them without warmode. We can be exping at any city and next thing you know its a battle between all teams. The only battles I see between you guys are always between the same people, same two teams and if you guys don't have a warmode you won't fight which it's pretty lame to me because u already don't have enough battles as it is.

We want to talk in this topic about changes and about improoving LunarForce. All of that what you said is true and the main problems are named also but will we hear something from the support?

Exactly you guys won't give a fuck, but I bet you the gms do. I don't know vesiv, all I seen about him are his post in forums and by that I can agree with your opinion about vesiv, but come on you guys are so over ur head and think your pvp is the shit, if it really is why don't u fuckers just make a team and come beat vesiv and take him out for good. All that bitching about mages tanking and this and that it's just excuses to me about ur fucking fail.

I'll explain the time zone with all europe for brs is 3 hours,the majority of players here is of Mexican and Venezuelan, and have one team of the united states.
I'm pretty sure br is the minority here today on LunarForce.
about battles between Mexican / Venezuelan and American forgive me most is shit.

seems Battle of blind and deaf, each runs to the side one attacks anyone without focusing on a target is a total and visible disorder.
the best team br of LunarForce was vanquish.
the leader of vanquish, bruhs bror not play more that ot, he and some former members of team stopped playing on LunarForce.
best teams on LunarForce was always composed of Poles and the best wars also.
I'm saying this because it is the reality.

I said about the battles, because you said that LunarForce is good for you, because his American team is having wars against the Mexicans and Venezuelans
forgive me but to say that LunarForce is good, because having war between Mexicans / Venezuelans bad' vs ridiculous Americans, it is an offense to others

It's not like we, the European players, will care if you leave, since the only European team people has whined about going defense in the past is Veziv's team, and he'll most likely be a non-factor, if the changes that has been proposed will go through. Anyways, it's common knowledge that the European teams have always had superior pvp compared to the North- and South American teams, and the fact that this server is actually European should at least be taken into consideration, since in the end, it's the European players this server is generally aimed to cater to.
I agree with you, if take action in accordance with the battles of players from South America and northern, mainly from the north. let's to bankruptcy.
but the server is for everyone.
has nothing written "this server is for European players and European players have more weight in your opinion about the server.
we have to hear all players

what team have u played with in our time just let me know, because obviously the only bitching about ppl running to defenses and shit like that I see its about the European teams. I'm not here to argue really that's my opinion, if you @Mark @Hani think that our teams have no influence at all in lunarforce go ahead and listen to this kids and their ideas, I guaranteed once they start loosing again they will find something new to bitch about and us, well we will most likely be gone if that's the case. By we I mean my team and enemies.

Stop you are embarrassing yourself. There is a reason all your commanders are playing with EU teams like bruhs and the rest of them. Look at your fucking deathlist, you haven't fought in 2 weeks or you are a pro player and never dies. You kids came after transfers to exp and fight over spawns and ping the server when the team you hate is fighting the other team, so don't talk to me about who is crying. I fought with bruhs plenty and see how little it takes for his enemies to ping the server just because they don't have enough people to war. The changes will happen you can deal with it.

first of all this character is born in lunarforce bro, same with all my characters that are here, my deathlist is like that because this is not the main character I fight with atm, but I shouldn't be explaining myself to you since you sound like a fucking retard how the fuck can someone be embarrassed because of a fucking game? come on kid how old are you?
On another note, if the changes are made the only change I agree with is the level recalculation for the whole server it will make battles more fun and even. Blessings and experience rates should stay as they are there is too many charlovers in this server that will fucking not come out at all if that is done.

Both European and North/South America teams are important because the first one is keeping this server alive in first half of the day and opposite. The truth is that compering European teams to Americans, americans are shitty as fuck.

Back