• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Commanders from war teams/reasonable people

I'll explain the time zone with all europe for brs is 3 hours,the majority of players here is of Mexican and Venezuelan, and have one team of the united states.
I'm pretty sure br is the minority here today on LunarForce.
about battles between Mexican / Venezuelan and American forgive me most is shit.

seems Battle of blind and deaf, each runs to the side one attacks anyone without focusing on a target is a total and visible disorder.
the best team br of LunarForce was vanquish.
the leader of vanquish, bruhs bror not play more that ot, he and some former members of team stopped playing on LunarForce.
best teams on LunarForce was always composed of Poles and the best wars also.
I'm saying this because it is the reality.

I said about the battles, because you said that LunarForce is good for you, because his American team is having wars against the Mexicans and Venezuelans
forgive me but to say that LunarForce is good, because having war between Mexicans / Venezuelans bad' vs ridiculous Americans, it is an offense to others

@Everton Firma there goes your best br team vs my team

Back