• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Commands Help "fast plz"

hansenjohan

Reaction score
Hello i have real tibia server!

and all commends dont work not for players and not for gms and gods

So i cant do something what i gona do plx help me fast!!!:confused::(

like this

!online
!bless
/i 2160
/a 1
/serverinfo
/ghost

Dont Work :(

Last edited:
Well, lets stop and think about this for a moment. It's understandable that you would like to have some help fixing your problem, but how exactly do you expect someone to help you? You posted no information about any error actually occurring, nobody will be able to help you with that given information. If you slow down a bit and think things through things will go much better for you, you won't be able to make a successful ot without some patience.

Well, lets stop and think about this for a moment. It's understandable that you would like to have some help fixing your problem, but how exactly do you expect someone to help you? You posted no information about any error actually occurring, nobody will be able to help you with that given information. If you slow down a bit and think things through things will go much better for you, you won't be able to make a successful ot without some patience.

i just start a real server 8.54 and god and player cant do some commands and i dont know how to fix that!!

Back