• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Common mapping errors/questions

is there a way to edit in simone mapping editor to randomize few tiles because the newest floros and things doesn't randomize. I already did once randomize by the hand i will never do it again hehe
Sorry, I never really used SimOne so I wouldn't know much about it. If anybody feels like posting things about SimOne I'll gladly add it to my thread.

oh ok i always modifing in the xml files at the folder but there was nothing i could find i also was searching the itemids that also randomize but no results.

I'm trying to use RME but I get error#1. (Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your 8.XX server installation folder.)

Uninstalled tibia 8.60, reinstalled it in program files, program files (x86), and at C/, none of these worked. Also uninstalled and reinstalled RME. Any ideas?

And if I can't use RME, can I use simone? Does it support 8.60?

ty!

edit- fixed (http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/23987179/8.60.rar)

Last edited:
is there a way to edit in simone mapping editor to randomize few tiles because the newest floros and things doesn't randomize. I already did once randomize by the hand i will never do it again hehe

If it's possible take the map into remeres. and click

Edit-> Border options -> Randomize map

BUMP.

Edited the first posts layout. Made it more clearer to understand and added some new questions.

Code:
Debug Assertion 8.54 Objects.cpp 277
Mon Feb 14 15:22:17 2011
Graphic Engine: DirectX9 (2)
Operating System: Windows XP Professional in USA
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHZ
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE
Last Packet Types: 102 109 106 106 106 106 106 106 106 106
Last Packet: 109 020 004 165 004 003 001 021 004 165 004 003 102 104 004 000
Player Position: [1045,1189,3]
Player Name: Admin (VN I)
Player Action: 049 050 055 046 048 046 048 046 049 058 055 049 055 050
Player.cpp 361: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 992: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1330: exception occurred (Type = 102) (MainWindow = 19747592), reason:
Communication.cpp 1666: exception occurred, reason:
Communication.cpp 1618: exception occurred (xmin = 17) (ymin = 0), reason:
Communication.cpp 1597: exception occurred (Type = 8278) (OldType = 0), reason:
Objects.cpp 280: exception occurred (Type = 8278) (Flag = 11), reason:
Objects.cpp 277: assertion failed (Type = 8278) (ObjectProperties->high() = 7949), reason:
In(Type,ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())

help me pls
when character move to here area, game will error

srr for my bad english

yes, do you know how to fix this bug?
i used map in pokemon server
but i have creat something new:(

When i try to open my map it comes an error that says "cant load item id 245" or something. What am i going to do?:(

I know this is a retarded question and I'll probably be flamed for it. But on RME I want to be able to make a nice roof, not the flat ones but the cottage looking red roofs. I just simply don't know how to do it! >:[ I tried looking in the tutorials, maybe I didn't look hard enough but If a person can show me really quick that'd be awesome.

pLbzs3gtlI.png

Terrain --> Roofs.

Go raw if you want to advance.

Thanks a lot, but the terrain always has it flat and one way. :/ And I can get it on raw but Idk how to fill in the middle part its like empty

Like could you give a more step by step procedure?

Last edited:
Hello, I followed your guide and it worked well!
But, i've got a problem. Most of my monsters (most of the strong ones) lost their sprites in the editor... When I put them on the ground, they're invisible but I dunno if they're visible in-game. I also get an error everytime I open my map :/
Examples: "Invalid creature "Grim Reaper" look type #300"
"Invalid creature "The Count" look type #287"
"Invalid creature "Rotworm Queen" look type #295" etc.

Do you know how to fix this?

EDIT: It's 8.6 map but I dunno why most of my monsters sprites got changed into 8.0 >.< ...
Maybe this is another bug too... Maybe it shows 8.0 sprites but in-game it's the new sprites :p

EDIT2: I dunno what I did, but I cant open my map anymore >.< ... It says " Tibia.dat: Unknown optbyte '136' after '1' "

EDIT3: I found a thread and managed to fix everything! Yay ^^

Last edited:
I am getting the "cant locate tibia.dat blah blah. I downloaded every client and tried...nothing will work -.-. What do i do?

How can i edit an existing map for example thais??
And how can i paste it then in my server??

Hello, I think I have a problem with SimOne's Map Editor. Each time I create a new map, I select the Save option but when I try to open it again the map is not there, it's like I didn't save it, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong so I hope you'll help me, thanks a lot.

when opening map , after loading ... failed to load houses ,, failed to load spwans
i tried many thing that i found like open map/properties.

please help me i use map with 107 mb its load 100% but no monsters or houses.

Back