• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Community about Reapzar

@micha. Bitch u need to calm your shit down. Half the ot community has naked pics of you. I understand you are mad because I dont give a shit about you or want to talk about you. Keep getting this attention from zzon and these 16 17 year old virgins. One more thing stop acting cool on forums and diff when you come crying to me. Got it little girl? You tried your hardest to make me happy and get dick picks but I just laughed in your face. You should think about getting some friends in real life and not playing tibia 24/7 since you think you are so hot. Does the truth hurt?

@Reap, stop lieing you know I wasn't crying lmfao. When I found out you pinged me you were embaressed as fuck, didnt even bother to answer.

So much drama and emotions on a OT, this enforces my theory that most people on lunarforce never played or fought much wars on RL tibia.

Nice reading though. *grabs popcorn*

So much drama and emotions on a OT, this enforces my theory that most people on lunarforce never played or fought much wars on RL tibia.

Nice reading though. *grabs popcorn*

For me it's not about that .I didn't have to make an account just to post on a thread someone made like someone here. It's more about letting people know what kind of a bitch this little kid is that 3-4 hours of luring monsters etc at 7am wasnt enough that he had to start pinging.

My post was'nt necessarily pointed at you though Dino. ;)
However i do see why people would dislike you.

@Flandie I dont think that people dislike you because you're politically incorrect.(some people might)
Just because you say what's on your mind does'nt mean that everyone automatically have to like/agree or be at ease with your opinions.
And dont give me that "i dont care what people think about me" bs because it's easy to tell that you actually do care, otherwise you would'nt feel the need to constantly try to prove what a outspoken carefree badass you are.

Last edited:
What goes around comes back around

Maybe if you didn't act like a total dick for the last couple of years people would actually respect you.

A small example: "If you change your outfit I will delete your Ventrilo account."

What goes around comes back around

Maybe if you didn't act like a total dick for the last couple of years people would actually respect you.

I don't need respect by being liked at a videogame. My respect is from the way I play and my loyalty. U know yourself everyone that plays with me loves me, he even played with me for 2 years or so and we were close. Ask anyone and they will tell you the kid changed and is trying to act cool as fuck.

HAHAHAHa holy shit you think the I delete your vent acc if u dont change outfit was actually serious? Holy shit do you even know what humor is. Everyone always use that to have fun on ventrilo during gathers cuz I always did stuff like that at gathers.

Facepalm

Last edited:
My post was'nt necessarily pointed at you though Dino. ;)
However i do see why people would dislike you.

@Flandie I dont think that people dislike you because you're politically incorrect.(some people might)
Just because you say what's on your mind does'nt mean that everyone automatically have to like/agree or be at ease with your opinions.
And dont give me that "i dont care what people think about me" bs because it's easy to tell that you actually do care, otherwise you would'nt feel the need to constantly try to prove what a outspoken carefree badass you are.

Now to the fun part, I do not give a single fuck about what people in a Tibia Community cares about me. Not a single motherfuckin' fuck. What does that help me in my real life? If you think I act like this irl then you are fuckin' dumb. I have written this many times on this forum. How I act on this forum and ingame is a role I am playing. There is like a handful of people from this community that actually knows how I act and they aint many. I play this game to enjoy myself and fuck yes, when I get in peoples mind and they must team up on a forum to even try to insult me makes me laugh like a fuckin' baby who just got pika boo'd!

If ANYONE of you that has written in this thread had the chance to see me in real life you would be surprised that I am not that troll that will insult you and call you shit and just joke around with you. You would face a totally changed Flandie (and yes, my real life friends call me Flandie so that is nothing about a role that I act) and you would probably stunned about the human I am irl. Wish I could write more about it but it is a "secret" til the 15th August and after that I can tell you a lot more why I am not like I am ingame and more stuff like that.

Don't take this Twifysoft-Flandie for the one I really am because It is, as I said, just a role I am playing.

If you're going to throw the "well how do you even earn respect irl blablabla shit by now then hey, once I again, I don't give a flying 50 ketchup bottles fuck about anyones opinion from this community.

Kind Regards,

Flandie :ninja:

Now to the fun part, I do not give a single fuck about what people in a Tibia Community cares about me. Not a single motherfuckin' fuck. What does that help me in my real life? If you think I act like this irl then you are fuckin' dumb. I have written this many times on this forum. How I act on this forum and ingame is a role I am playing. There is like a handful of people from this community that actually knows how I act and they aint many. I play this game to enjoy myself and fuck yes, when I get in peoples mind and they must team up on a forum to even try to insult me makes me laugh like a fuckin' baby who just got pika boo'd!

If ANYONE of you that has written in this thread had the chance to see me in real life you would be surprised that I am not that troll that will insult you and call you shit and just joke around with you. You would face a totally changed Flandie (and yes, my real life friends call me Flandie so that is nothing about a role that I act) and you would probably stunned about the human I am irl. Wish I could write more about it but it is a "secret" til the 15th August and after that I can tell you a lot more why I am not like I am ingame and more stuff like that.

Don't take this Twifysoft-Flandie for the one I really am because It is, as I said, just a role I am playing.

If you're going to throw the "well how do you even earn respect irl blablabla shit by now then hey, once I again, I don't give a flying 50 ketchup bottles fuck about anyones opinion from this community.

Kind Regards,

Flandie :ninja:

I read the bold part.
Rest:
XaXMgV0.gif

I rest my case.

EDIT: Is your last name Flander?

Last edited:
The thing is Dino; respect is an equality I put into every single person,
which either turns negative or positive depending on how the person act.

Our little "fight" started when I joked and called you parcel,
which you of course took fully seriously and started acting like a fullmode retard.

We had our little conversation, which you ended like if you were the best and most respected player ever,
saying that I would never be able enter "the team" again (which I, like Flandie, don't give a motherfucking fuck about as long as you, the player I've lost all respect for, is a part of).

Once you started acting foolish like if you were better then everyone else (which you are obviously not),
you went from being respected to being less then a zero.

That means I don't give a shit about you, your opinions, or whatever.

After killing your character's about 5 times, as a result of you entering the spawn that I had been hunting in the last 10 hours before you,
healing my monsters and luring ending up with killing both your characters multiple times, I turned my bot on again and continued my 10 hour hunt.

Of course, you cried alot and spammed me in-game with nonsense while I was botting, containing that I was scared to answer because you got soloed 5 times by me. Makes sense.

Howsoever, you are taking the situation from a once-happening pingpong situation, to something that could be a pingpong war lasting forever, by freely giving my IP away, which I can change whenever I want and turn on VPN.

Sure, do it, cuz if you really want it to be like this, it's up to you.

This is a warning to you, cuz if I notice as much as a freeze coming from you, then it's war, something you'll regret, trust me.
Your call.

Reapzar

The thing is Dino; respect is an equality I put into every single person,
which either turns negative or positive depending on how the person act.

Our little "fight" started when I joked and called you parcel,
which you of course took fully seriously and started acting like a fullmode retard.

We had our little conversation, which you ended like if you were the best and most respected player ever,
saying that I would never be able enter "the team" again (which I, like Flandie, don't give a motherfucking fuck about as long as you, the player I've lost all respect for, is a part of).

Once you started acting foolish like if you were better then everyone else (which you are obviously not),
you went from being respected to being less then a zero.

That means I don't give a shit about you, your opinions, or whatever.

After killing your character's about 5 times, as a result of you entering the spawn that I had been hunting in the last 10 hours before you,
healing my monsters and luring ending up with killing both your characters multiple times, I turned my bot on again and continued my 10 hour hunt.

Of course, you cried alot and spammed me in-game with nonsense while I was botting, containing that I was scared to answer because you got soloed 5 times by me. Makes sense.

Howsoever, you are taking the situation from a once-happening pingpong situation, to something that could be a pingpong war lasting forever, by freely giving my IP away, which I can change whenever I want and turn on VPN.

Sure, do it, cuz if you really want it to be like this, it's up to you.

This is a warning to you, cuz if I notice as much as a freeze coming from you, then it's war, something you'll regret, trust me.
Your call.

Reapzar

you are making excuses to justify pinging? Your whole post is that you dont care bla bla....yet still you stoop down to pinging which is for players who are backed up in the corner and have so much hate that they have to do it. Little boy don't make excuses for pinging everyone knows what it means to ping someone. You can make all the justifications you want to make yourself feel better, but we all know the bottom line.

And for god sake save this you treat people bad u are cocky bullshit. You played with me over a fucking year and didn't act like this. Drop the bullshit and grow up

Last edited:
this micha is a fucking hoe i swear to god shes the worst attention seeker ever, it makes me laugh.. i bet she has a bucket pussy that everybody used, so she wants to be a hoe on the internet instead.

wait i need to smoke brb..

- - - Updated - - -

dont have a time to write karchii

- - - Updated - - -

need to take a shower brb

- - - Updated - - -

hold on

- - - Updated - - -

BROO... i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk about u saying :DView attachment 22054

Attachments

• tumblr_m9brerDytD1r1krkbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m9brerDytD1r1krkbo1_500.gif
    85.9 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
It's not an excuse to justify pinging, as pinging you was just for fun cuz you cried like a kid for hours after and even posted this on forum :)
"players who are backed up in the corner and have so much hate that they have to do it" <- this is how you cry about it, cry is free :)
"Drop the bullshit and grow up" <- haha, I'm not even going to say anymore, it's just funny as you're the bullshit kid in this situation.

Back