• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Community about Reapzar

Dino nobody respects you. You have acted like a total dick for years and you will never change.

All I care about is pvp in this game not if someone likes me. You can't like me because I will tell you how shit is. You can either love me or hate me, not like me. I have a lot more haters I realize this but that is because I am not a team jumper and players on my team (into them) love me. As for my "enemies" they might not like the way I act but they respect my game. I don't expect you guys to ever understand this because most of you are team jumpers. What my problem with reapzar is that he wasn't my enemy, we were on the same team for over a year if not 2 years and he got along great with everyone even me. There was never any tension between us but once we are on different teams he started insulting everyone not just me. Is it clear for you now or you gonna keep posting shit that's irrelevant.

This thread wasn't even about that you nerds made it about that because I am clearly in your head. Cya on battles where I do my work, you can keep spamming here.

Last edited:
wait i need to smoke brb..

- - - Updated - - -

dont have a time to write karchii

- - - Updated - - -

need to take a shower brb

- - - Updated - - -

hold on

- - - Updated - - -

BROO... i dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk about u saying :DView attachment 22054
go put another ton of make up on your face instead of writing like a 12 year old.

nop not rly.. had nothing to say thats why he wrote like a rtard..

Well face the fact. You edited your post FOUR times (or made 4 posts after eachother) and now made another post in his thread. You clearly still give a fuck. Damn you can not use your brain today... Stop sniffin' all the makeup plz

go put another ton of make up on your face instead of writing like a 12 year old.

why you even insult decoy..

i play with you for long time ago and you never insult and you never do anyting like what for me you was pretty good you show them ingame not sitting and insulting?

why you even insult decoy..

i play with you for long time ago and you never insult and you never do anyting like what for me you was pretty good you show them ingame not sitting and insulting?
Well I don't insult friends, people I don't know and enemys with respect but Micha is acting like a bitch to a bunch of people and she is just an internet trickster. Ask Abdi/Dino about it.

All I care about is pvp in this game not if someone likes me. You can't like me because I will tell you how shit is. You can either love me or hate me, not like me. I have a lot more haters I realize this but that is because I am not a team jumper and players on my team (into them) love me. As for my "enemies" they might not like the way I act but they respect my game. I don't expect you guys to ever understand this because most of you are team jumpers. What my problem with reapzar is that he wasn't my enemy, we were on the same team for over a year if not 2 years and he got along great with everyone even me. There was never any tension between us but once we are on different teams he started insulting everyone not just me. Is it clear for you now or you gonna keep posting shit that's irrelevant.

This thread wasn't even about that you nerds made it about that because I am clearly in your head. Cya on battles where I do my work, you can keep spamming here.

I'm not quite sure about what you mean with that I started insulting everyone,
as I got written to by randoms from Shock all the time like if I ever knew them.
Of course, when they insult me, I insult them back.
As you're a part of Shock, you see their side of the situation more clearly then mine.

woooooooooow i just finished reading all, FUCKING FUNNY.
Reapzar, what the fuck?
You started pinging = everything is your faulght. stop ping and grow some balls u norwegian man

I'm not quite sure about what you mean with that I started insulting everyone,
as I got written to by randoms from Shock all the time like if I ever knew them.
Of course, when they insult me, I insult them back.
As you're a part of Shock, you see their side of the situation more clearly then mine.
Don't gotta go all english on us in forums when you called my friend mentally. You mean mental? Or idk.. english plox.

- - - Updated - - -

woooooooooow i just finished reading all, FUCKING FUNNY.
Reapzar, what the fuck?
You started pinging = everything is your faulght. stop ping and grow some balls u norwegian man
10 year old*

reapzar best ELITE KNIGHT ever ! this is one of the few in All In always ready to fight. Thanks bro.

Back