• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Competition] The 7 New Wonders

I like it Sharp, although it looks like Tibia RL but only with a little more detail, maybe you could add a little more grass tufts and MAYBE using another techinques of mapping. (Dunno how to write techniques) But that's my opinion only. ;) Looks gr8.

Bardock Tornadoes Christ Redeemer Bridge:

rjnno5.png

Hmm, interesting from Andrea's post:

2ckj91.jpg

@XxAndrewxX

I have no idea how you consider it similar.
I've never looked at Andreas' mapping at all.
Just a coincidence that the shape is similar. :/

@Up
I thought that their history was unknown by us, like the Mayas, we don't know why they disappeared, do we?

Chuck Norris kill Mayas :ninja:

Sharp look great but the real Christ Redeemer are placed on a big mountan and yours are small mountain :(

Hmm.. first of all, the Berlin Wall isn't a wonder, just for the fact it represented differences between people of the same region. The new 7 wonders are the ones that I posted in the first post. Seriously, why do you think the Berlin Wall should be a wonder? It represents racism and radical differences; if you think it's a wonder.. you are wrong dude. Else, would you like that the Apartheid in South Africa should be another wonder? I don't think so.. that's racism dude. I hope you think to yourself before you suggest something that stupid as adding the Berlin Wall.. c'mon..

Back